Lionel Messi - v7

FinBarcelonafan

I think Laporta was relying on this deal and the terms of it were so terrible he couldn't accept it. Maybe he relied on this also to register Depay, Aguero, Emerson and Garcia. If we can't register them we will literally become a joke club to any potential players.

True. This could be death sentence to Barca.

We kept Roberto, Pique, Umtiti, Pjanic over Messi. Bdor winner.

I know, we couldn't sell them.. BUT FUCK SAKE.. How do you end up a situation like this? FUCK

Messigician

Messi is very sad. Leo wants to say goodbye to the fans, but it will not be today. First he wants to digest this new scenario and analyze how to do it. [@martinezferran]

Why did the club announce that? There's still time to negotiate

Rassvet

Messi is devastated at Bar?a's announcement on Thursday that he will leave the club after 21 years at Camp Nou. [sport]

Yeah yeah

I hope that is fake. It would mean Laporta was lying to him along.

We also need Messi to be motivated to join a competitive team, not sulking around because he was forced out or some bs.

FCBfan22

It's entirely possible that Laporta is playing on fan outrage card... Dangerous game, but it could be to pressure Tebas. All shall be revealed in 24 hours or so.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Laporta lied to them all along he's really just Bartomeu v2 and deserves to be exposed.

Home of Barca Fans