Lionel Messi - v7

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think any of the players will say or react to something until after Laporta's press conference tomorrow.

behindbrowneyes

Absolutely 0 interactions from teammates. Not a single like on the posts. And remember these cunts are glued to their phones. Roberto or Dembele for sure would've given a like by now.

They are shocked the same way we fans are. I'm sure all of them believed he'll stay like it was reported over and over again. I don't think anyone apart from Leo himself, his closest people and some board members knew what was going on. Maybe Madrid neglecting LaLiga's plans with CVC was the plot twist that changed everything and made it a mission impossible to register him.

FCBfan22

There are 3 sides to this story... Laporta, Tebas and Messi.

And I wouldn't be surprised if it has something to do with ESL.

eaman

It has to be city to improve his legacy. Psg would have to win the champions league for him to do it. All he'd have to do at City is play well in the premier league and that improves his legacy

Jadentheman

It has to be city to improve his legacy. Psg would have to win the champions league for him to do it. All he'd have to do at City is play well in the premier league and that improves his legacy

Grealish already took the #10. At least at PSG Neymar is willing to give up the #10.

Givenchy

He'd have to win a CL with City also imo.. Everyone expects City to dominate the PL with or without Messi

Rassvet

With CVC Liga deal, Barca would receive 280m € this summer but would lose 800m € over 50 years.
And SuperLeague clause inside.

The La Liga deal was: register Messi only if you accept this deal.

Refusal ❌

Home of Barca Fans