Lionel Messi - v7

Joan

The club should've put some of the blame on the underperforming players too. We sink with style.

malvolio

Night is still young. Imagine the pressure and shitstorm the players that are publicly known for refusing a paycut or not accepting the transfer oportunity. Seriously, someone could recieve a life threathening messages

I'm texting Griezmann as we speak. The cunt will break until the morning

xxxxxx

You're out of your mind. This has nothing to do with whether Messi is leaving or not, actually read the comments. This has to do with the journey of how we got to this point and why this is even a topic of discussion. Never in a million years should it have gotten this bad. Leo is the GOAT. And he's leaving... like this?

And that's on Bartomeu. There is nothing we can do about it now. We have to move on and try to build for the future.

It just seems like people are making out Messi is bigger than the club. Like.... people are legit crying and making out that we'll fold as a club tomorrow if he leaves. It's just laughable.

I'm just saying, we would have saved so much money last season. We honestly would have money to spend this summer. We could have sent our proper goodbyes and we could have started building our future from that point on.

FCMessi

Night is still young. Imagine the pressure and shitstorm the players that are publicly known for refusing a paycut or not accepting the transfer oportunity. Seriously, someone could recieve a life threathening messages

Approaching Terrorism level shit

xxxxxx

My tier 0 source have gotten in touch and informed me Tebes relents! He will make changes to the salary cap official confirmation to come!

Stunning

Is that the same source that claimed that Messi would sign his contract on August 2nd and he'll train the same day?

XaviV

Those people are so rich because of us. It is only fair they hear our opinions (not threats or abuse).

Messigician

This is not the end. It's just a move in the grand power play. A drastic move, for sure, but not yet the final move. BBC Sport [MENTION=22512]Andy[/MENTION]West

Home of Barca Fans