Lionel Messi - v7

Messi983

Night is still young. Imagine the pressure and shitstorm the players that are publicly known for refusing a paycut or not accepting the transfer oportunity. Seriously, someone could recieve a life threathening messages

Probably. But let's seriously hope Barca fans are better than that. Won't hold my breath though.

Redbuck

Tebas is surely losing the elections if he runs, he has really fucked La liga so badly. He is surely La liga's version of Bartomeu.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Tbf only in midfield there is some promise, through Pedri, FDJ and what's coming out of La Masia.

Defence is terrible and in attack we have a half dead Fati.

What's there to get excited about may I ask you?

If Sevilla lose Kounde then Barcas defence as poor as it may be at top CL level would still probably be 4rd best in the league.

Says more about league than Barca though.

Messigician

Incase La Liga fans are rejoicing at this sudden windfall.

This is what deputy team principal of Force India F1 team, Bob Fernley on CVC ?raping the sport....All their actions have been taken to extract as much money from the sport as possible and put as little in as possible?

CVC deal in the mud, yes it's a power play

Andresito

Staff member
Tbf only in midfield there is some promise, through Pedri, FDJ and what's coming out of La Masia.

Defence is terrible and in attack we have a half dead Fati.

What's there to get excited about may I ask you?

We'll always be an attractive club to players. We won't reach EL levels like Milan did.

Home of Barca Fans