Lionel Messi - v7

Messigician

Hace poco dec?ais que est?bamos en la ruina.

Ahora que nos valoran en 24.250M y hay acceso a socios PARA CRECER os preocupan los ingresos futuros de LaLiga que dabais por muerta

Se demuestra que estabais equivocados. Parece que s? nos van a ver los jovenes ?No [MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION]LaportaFCB?

Tebes just killed Laporta

Raketa10

Ahora que nos valoran en 24.250M y hay acceso a socios PARA CRECER os preocupan los ingresos futuros de LaLiga que dabais por muerta

Se demuestra que estabais equivocados. Parece que s? nos van a ver los jovenes ?No [MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION]LaportaFCB?

Tebes just killed Laporta

Translation?

akaranzo

i'm no fan of conspiracies, but it all points to this. they knew since months ago that it is not feasible to keep messi.

you shake hands for a new contract(on which both parties agreed) and then you tell messi's dad at the last moment that the deal is off because you just found out what are the rules of la liga? what were they expecting, money to drop from the sky?

i get it the situation is like this, but the way messi was fucked once again is unforgivable. he even voted for laporta's presidency ffs.

the man is an egomaniac like all other presidents before him. like perez. they all want to be seen as the guys that build teams and eras at clubs.

It sounds to me more like him and Messi both made a lot of sacrifices to agree on the deal, and they thought it was perfectly reasonable to present that to La Liga and for them to accept, because it would be in any other country right now. But La Liga wanted to push the image rights deal on them and say that Barca doesn't reach certain limits right now and they only would if they accept this deal. Laporta knows this would harm the club in the long run and he said he won't do it. So this is about La Liga being very stubborn about the numbers just so they can force Barca to accept the deal, they didn't expect Laporta to actually let go of Messi.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Laporta: "It's a very important event for the history of Bar?a and that's why I spoke to the whole dressing room. I explained to them that a new era is beginning, that they are the protagonists and that we have to show the world that we can win."

Imagining the scene with the players at hand honestly makes me not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Messigician

Laporta: "It's a very important event for the history of Bar?a and that's why I spoke to the whole dressing room. I explained to them that a new era is beginning, that they are the protagonists and that we have to show the world that we can win."

Imagining the scene with the players at hand honestly makes me not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Why not both

BBZ8800

I am starting to think that Laporta didn't want Messi because of a new era.
In 2003, when he was elected for the first time, after 4 years of bad results, he sold:
30 Alfonso Perez = contract terminated
31 Patrik Andersson = contract terminated
33 Frank De Boer = contract terminated
24 Geovanni = sold
24 Christanval = sold
33 Bonano = sold
25 Riquelme = loan
22 Rochemback = loan
25 Enke = loan
21 Navarro = loan
= so, he terminated 3 players, sold 3 and loaned 4 guys.
= that is 10 guys i n the first summer

In the next summer, he continued:
28 Kluivert = contract terminated
31 Reiziger = contract terminated
33 Cocu = contract terminated
31 Overmars = retired
34 Lucho = retired
22 Quaresma = swap for Deco
26 Luis Garcia = transfer
26 Enke = transfer after a loan
20 Sergio Garcia = transfer
Rustu, Saviola, Oscar = loans

So, he got rid of 10 players in the first summer.
And then he got rid of further 11 players in the next summer.

It seems cruel, but:
1. the old team didn't win anything since 1999
-- so why keeping that team filled with old, expensive players who weren't winning and whom you couldn't fix anymore?
2. after selling the whole team, Laporta, Txiki and Rijkaard bought almost 15 new players, won 2 La Ligas and won a CL for the first time in 14 years.
= so terminating contracts, retirements, loans and transfers were a good move.

After Rijkaard, still with Laporta as a president, we hired Pep, who again sold a lot of dead weight (older, finished players like Ronaldinho, Deco, Edmilson, Oleguer). And a year before we got rid of Van bronckhorst, Belletti, Motta etc.
So, Laporta already two times "cleaned the house".
In the first episode he got rid of Kluivert, Overmars, Saviola, Lucho, Cocu, De Boer.
In the 2nd episode, he got rid of Ronnie, Deco, Etoo.

On both occassions a team turned outto be even stronger than before.

So, to some extent, what are we losing with Messi?
He is 34.
We didn't win La Liga for 2 years.
We didn't win a CL for 6 years in a row.
Will we win CL this year, lol? No way.
La Liga? We will probably be even worse than last year with or without Messi.

So, why exactly should we keep Messi?
Only to watch him for one more year and to watch Messipendencia, him scoring all pens and free kicks and having a good individual season while a team will be as equally as meh as always?

In one moment he had to go.
And Laporta probably knows = it's better to do it sooner rather than later.
We will have more time to turn the page and build a new team.

Also, it is funny how this time we couldn't terminate any contracts.
In 2003 and 2004, we were able to terminate Alfonso, Andersson, De Boer, Kluivert, Cocu and Reiziger.
And we managed to send Overmars and Lucho to retirement.

But this time? Noooo.
No one wants to go to a retirement.
Fucking Busi wants to play. Pique wants to play. Alba wants to play. Roberto wants to play.

Let's hope that Laporta will be able to force some of them out in the next 12 Months.
There is really no point in keeping ANY of them.

Messigician

I am starting to think that Laporta didn't want Messi because of a new era.
In 2003, when he was elected for the first time, after 4 years of bad results, he sold:
30 Alfonso Perez = contract terminated
31 Patrik Andersson = contract terminated
33 Frank De Boer = contract terminated
24 Geovanni = sold
24 Christanval = sold
33 Bonano = sold
25 Riquelme = loan
22 Rochemback = loan
25 Enke = loan
21 Navarro = loan
= so, he terminated 3 players, sold 3 and loaned 4 guys.
= that is 10 guys i n the first summer

In the next summer, he continued:
28 Kluivert = contract terminated
31 Reiziger = contract terminated
33 Cocu = contract terminated
31 Overmars = retired
34 Lucho = retired
22 Quaresma = swap for Deco
26 Luis Garcia = transfer
26 Enke = transfer after a loan
20 Sergio Garcia = transfer
Rustu, Saviola, Oscar = loans

So, he got rid of 10 players in the first summer.
And then he got rid of further 11 players in the next summer.

It seems cruel, but:
1. the old team didn't win anything since 1999
-- so why keeping that team filled with old, expensive players who weren't winning and whom you couldn't fix anymore?
2. after selling the whole team, Laporta, Txiki and Rijkaard bought almost 15 new players, won 2 La Ligas and won a CL for the first time in 14 years.
= so terminating contracts, retirements, loans and transfers were a good move.

After Rijkaard, still with Laporta as a president, we hired Pep, who again sold a lot of dead weight (older, finished players like Ronaldinho, Deco, Edmilson, Oleguer). And a year before we got rid of Van bronckhorst, Belletti, Motta etc.
So, Laporta already two times "cleaned the house".
In the first episode he got rid of Kluivert, Overmars, Saviola, Lucho, Cocu, De Boer.
In the 2nd episode, he got rid of Ronnie, Deco, Etoo.

On both occassions a team turned outto be even stronger than before.

So, to some extent, what are we losing with Messi?
He is 34.
We didn't win La Liga for 2 years.
We didn't win a CL for 6 years in a row.
Will we win CL this year, lol? No way.
La Liga? We will probably be even worse than last year with or without Messi.

So, why exactly should we keep Messi?
Only to watch him for one more year and to watch Messipendencia, him scoring all pens and free kicks and having a good individual season while a team will be as equally as meh as always?

In one moment he had to go.
And Laporta probably knows = it's better to do it sooner rather than later.
We will have more time to turn the page and build a new team.

Also, it is funny how this time we couldn't terminate any contracts.
In 2003 and 2004, we were able to terminate Alfonso, Andersson, De Boer, Kluivert, Cocu and Reiziger.
And we managed to send Overmars and Lucho to retirement.

But this time? Noooo.
No one wants to go to a retirement.
Fucking Busi wants to play. Pique wants to play. Alba wants to play. Roberto wants to play.

Let's hope that Laporta will be able to force some of them out in the next 12 Months.
There is really no point in keeping ANY of them.

It's becoming clearer Laporta forced Messi out.

A really bad look you can't do that to the GOAT

Messigician

No, it is not.

It is from Tebas

Nazario1985

It is from Tebas

Please translate, google/bing translated your last two posts to jeberish

xxxxxx

There is no way PSG can afford Messi without breaking the FFP. They have Mbappe and Neymar, who are on massive wages. Besides, they've just signed free agents Ramos, Gini and Donnarumma, who are also on massive salaries. Actually, Verratti and Di Maria are also on big salaries. They just signed Hakimi for over 70m euros.... and I'm willing to bet his salary isn't low. For them to actually sign Messi, they would have to sell Mbappe and a few other players to make it work. And that would take weeks.... if not months for all of that to happen. Messi won't wait that long.

I honestly believe that City is the place he'll go. They have Pep. Their FFP isn't as bad as PSG's. They were close to winning the Champions League last season. They can probably offer more money to Messi than PSG can. They have a board that will spend to improve the squad. Basically, their sporting project is probably better than PSG's.

Home of Barca Fans