Lionel Messi - v7

FCBfan22

Yeah mate, imagine agreeing to something and then getting fucked over by Laporta. Jorge Messi mafia boss. Jesus fecking Christ

I'm not saying Laporta didn't lie and Jorge was angry because of that... I'm just saying what we know from the past and the tendency how he deals with money things probably worsened the situation.

Hint: Lionel Messi foundation.

Messigician

oh yeah that's right

275,000,000 is his contract after taking a 50% pay cut on his 550m contract (so generous) even without the renewal fee he was on 135m a year pre variables and bonuses.

But at least that contract was over 4 years Messi wanted to be paid for 2 years work and then 3 years as an ambassador so that 50% pay cut = same fucking contract that put us in the shits. No wonder LaLiga thought we were retarded and tried to impose the 50 year CVC deal lmfao

But poor Messi will go starving:( he is going to PSG to feed his family after he did everything possible to renew he is shocked and upset. So shocked and upset there's been several hints of him already having agreed a deal with PSG.

https://twitter.com/CrewsMat19/status/1424159063802265606?s=19

Look how upset and hurt he is guys Laporta and LaLiga such dicks he really wanted to stay.

Messigician

oh yeah that's right

275,000,000 is his contract after taking a 50% pay cut on his 550m contract (so generous) even without the renewal fee he was on 135m a year pre variables and bonuses.

But at least that contract was over 4 years Messi wanted to be paid for 2 years work and then 3 years as an ambassador so that 50% pay cut = same fucking contract that put us in the shits. No wonder LaLiga thought we were retarded and tried to impose the 50 year CVC deal lmfao

But poor Messi will go starving:( he is going to PSG to feed his family after he did everything possible to renew he is shocked and upset. So shocked and upset there's been several hints of him already having agreed a deal with PSG.

Look how upset and hurt he is guys Laporta and LaLiga such dicks he really wanted to stay.

It is not about the money guys it is LaLiga's fault I don't care about money please forget about my 9 contract renewals in 10 years and the tax issue I had.

Leong157

oh yeah that's right

Umm, I'm not sure you are on anger stage or bargain stage. Seem to be mixed.

malvolio

I'm not saying Laporta didn't lie and Jorge was angry because of that... I'm just saying what we know from the past and the tendency how he deals with money things probably worsened the situation.

Hint: Lionel Messi foundation.

What situation are we talking about. It was a known thing that Messi's contract is expiring. Messi supported Laporta in his campaign. Both parties went through negotiations, apparently Messi agreeing twice to a wage cut. And then, at the last moment, when contract should be signed, Laporta does a u-turn and asks for another cut.

Messigician

The only report you should care about.

"Jorge Messi was asked if he would accept a further pay cut for Messi to be registered without requiring the CVC deal. He got angry and cut the meeting short"

That's all you have to know about this situation, move on and accept it will PSG throw a blank cheque at him

Messigician

How old are you? Do you even know what demand is & how the market works?
In the first place, atleast u answer y would u bother if Messi leaves;

People claiming clubs would have paid 200m for Messi lol. No one wants him now that he's free except PSG these are the facts

Home of Barca Fans