Lionel Messi - v7

Kuchi

His time for us was done, we are still clinging to 2015, pep days, but the project with messi in the last 3 years has been very bad.

Only thing bad about this is the fact that he should have had 98k fans giving a 10 minute full standing ovation, but strange times...

We need to start fresh and develop new characters, stars, etc. We might not have the best players, but we do have some young prospects. Old core of players is a problem, but its really Koeman's main job to get rid of them.

Some people here:

"My girlfriend left me and I'm bombarding her with messages so we could have sex one more time, for the good old days". :D

ItachiXXX

Lol, retirement doesn't pay tens of millions a year. He's probably gonna be the first billionaire footballer.

Why retire when he can play at Barca for something like 3m a year?

The only reason why this is an issue is because he wants his 40m+ a year. It's purely greed. And greedy people don't retire when they can earn a lot of money.

Imagine asking Messi to take $3M a season so that he can stay and Laporta can pay more hype youngsters and sign other players who achieve nothing. Asking the GOAT for $3M, what an absolute fcking disrespectful 😂

Can anyone name me a top footballer of top club play a year for free???

No teams in sports will even do that or even think of doing that. Even in the NBA, players with just 10 days contract getting paid. Meanwhile in this forum they think that Messi should play for free. I love this forum, gotta have the dumbest ideas, wannabe managers and football experts 😂

Last edited:

r_sk

LMFAO that cat was only leaving to city for free dawg literally the point of his legal Burofax if you bothered reading if

You are just butthurt, Barca can still sell him instead of keeping him citing the same clause in contract while Clubs are willing to pay;

ItachiXXX

@Sergei
You are being pretty thick again. The Ls collected from Messi's performance this season and win of Copa America hasn't tought you anything. You are acting like he is the only footballer/ athlete earnings astronomical wages. He is not a lawyer, a doctor, a farmer or a teacher. You can't bash him for choosing a profession that (fair or not) earns you millions and he is the best at it.
What I see is your own jealousy being projected here.
Would you ever work for a company, that lied to you on multiple occasions? Would you even accept a 50% ( or even more reportedly) reduction in salary. I really doubt it. But again the only person you find liable is Messi. It's ok for everyone else to not accept a salary reduction. It's ok for barto to not let him go. It's ok for Laporta to lie to everyone. Only Messi again, held by you, in a standard impossible for any human to reach. Only so you can call him a cunt again, without even knowing him and despite every account from people who actually do.

That dude called this Barca world class in Valverde's time. Valverde is the only one stopping their potentials. Barca can win la liga with any manager easily. The same dude that counting Messi's lose balls and kilometer runs every game that Barca play bad.He just hate Messi

Messigician

You are just butthurt, Barca can still sell him instead of keeping him citing the same clause in contract while Clubs are willing to pay;

No club was willing to pay now that he's free where are all the club's fighting for his signature?

Only oil club can afford him simple as that

Messigician

Pre pandemic Messi always made the club more then what they paid him, even under Barto, probably by a significant matter.
So no.

No we were always in the red.

Countless reports say we could not reinforce the team properly after the MSN era.

People say Barto transfers were bad but the reality is

Pre MSN we bought in Suarez, Rakitic, Bravo, Mats, look what happened afterwards....

Only after Neymar left could we spend again and Messi plus Suarez demanded Coutinho and Neymar

Messigician

Messi Senior apparently had a meltdown and ended the meeting abruptly after Laporta wanted to discuss a further pay cut.

Good guy Messi puts us in a position where we have to sell our soul for 50 years and lose 1b to renew a player for 2 years.

And fyi Messi simps the salary cap wouldn't be an issue if we hadn't let the contract run out and just renewed him, I wonder why that didn't happen...

r_sk

No club was willing to pay now that he's free where are all the club's fighting for his signature?

Only oil club can afford him simple as that

That is ur assumption; If he is not worth or in demand, no fool will overpay & get him; Not even Oil Clubs; As it is Messi, they are willing to pay those wages; It?s not that he played for Barca, oil clubs are paying those wages now; LOL

To how many players Barca was loyal? If not for Messi?s talent & performances Barca would have kicked him out long back just like Eto, Ronaldinho, Pedri, Fabregas, etc; So many players were brought with huge expectations & were kicked out from the Barca; No loyalty shown to any of the players;

serghei

It is in no way similar but saw a Juve supporter share an image of some of their players during the recent development of Messi's situation:

Buffon was only 27 and a WC champion. Juve was all he wanted nothing else. That was genuinely impressive.

Yep. Some of those could have went for big money but stayed loyal.

Messigician

That is ur assumption; If he is not worth or in demand, no fool will overpay & get him; Not even Oil Clubs; As it is Messi, they are willing to pay those wages; It?s not that he played for Barca, oil clubs are paying those wages now; LOL

To how many players Barca was loyal? If not for Messi?s talent & performances Barca would have kicked him out long back just like Eto, Ronaldinho, Pedri, Fabregas, etc; So many players were brought with huge expectations & were kicked out from the Barca; No loyalty shown to any of the players;

Who is they? It's just PSG interested lmfao and they have a perma hate boner for Barca

Home of Barca Fans