Lionel Messi - v7

Vilarrubi

How does one join this elite group ��

- Defend Messi at all costs, even if he’s a convicted murderer.

- Post Messi propaganda regularly.

- Overuse the phrase “Let’s hope..” (copyrighted [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION])

- Be able to spot Penaldo/RM fans on here, usually using fake profiles with names like “messi1234”

- Know that Messi is the one true GOAT, pray to him every day.

A successful candidate will have all of the above and more. Consistency is key.

I believe [MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION] is a more recent addition to the group, with [MENTION=20484]gasgas[/MENTION] membership in question. Once on board the team you will get tagged in [MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION] or [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] legendary “Let’s hope” post before every game.

Let’s hope to see you on that list in the near future my friend.

Vilarrubi

Like [MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18675]messi2140[/MENTION]

;)

They’re under investigation. :lol:

Nah there was one last year can’t remember the exact name but all he did was lick Penaldo’s arse and have digs at Messi. Banned of course lol

FCBfan22

tenor.gif

KingLeo10

Nah there was one last year can’t remember the exact name but all he did was lick Penaldo’s arse and have digs at Messi. Banned of course lol

It was [MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION] and [MENTION=22584]messi15478[/MENTION] and their 10 different alternate accounts.

I (with [MENTION=18675]messi2140[/MENTION]'s help) went nuclear on them and got all of them banned.

:umtiti: There can only be 1 undercover penaldo fan dawg.

Hardy

don't know if it's true but some days ago I read on twitter he never dribble pasted Varane in his whole career. so let's hope Messi scores and dribble past Varane

Givenchy

our best attacker is walking around in his own half fucking ridiculous. if Messi isn't fit he shouldn't be starting

KingLeo10

Either he's carrying an injury or something else is up. Pretty lackluster showing tonight. Positionally, the lack of Suarez is hurting him big time.

pregra

Absolutely shocking stuff, never seen Messi this bad. Right now he looks done at ther absolute top level, what the feck has happened since the Ballon. It’s like he has weights in his boots ffs

Home of Barca Fans