Lionel Messi - v7

Kul_z

If he doesnt see that his game is suffering because his fat amigo cant do shit with the ball at his feet, then he deserves this span of shitshow games he played. Start passing to other players more, link up with younger ones.

Morten

If he doesnt see that his game is suffering because his fat amigo cant do shit with the ball at his feet, then he deserves this span of shitshow games he played. Start passing to other players more, link up with younger ones.

The one with assists every game?

eaman

He has got good chemistry with puiq and semedo even when suarez is on

Horatio

You're welcome
Messi is far from done physically. I think the last 2 seasons broke him
mentally. He knew the team lost its strength but still had belief with the speech about bringing CL to camp nou. But now...he knows this team is through.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messi is far from done physically. I think the last 2 seasons broke him
mentally. He knew the team lost its strength but still had belief with the speech about bringing CL to camp nou. But now...he knows this team is through.

Barcelona have turned into Argentina post-Sabella.

Messi was really good vs. Liverpool. He created two good chances for Suarez and Alba at Anfield, had a decent chance himself.

I think that game just killed his morale and belief in this team.

JamDav1982

Barcelona have turned into Argentina post-Sabella.

Messi was really good vs. Liverpool. He created two good chances for Suarez and Alba at Anfield, had a decent chance himself.

I think that game just killed his morale and belief in this team.

I doubt Messi thinks the old players like Pique, Busi, Alba and Suarez are past their best and the issue.

Those old core will think everyone else is to blame and they are still good enough.

That game didnt kill his belief he and amigos wanted EV to carry on and they pushed for Neymar. They arr blind to to the negative impact they as a whole are having on Barca.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I doubt Messi thinks the old players like Pique, Busi, Alba and Suarez are past their best and the issue.

Those old core will think everyone else is to blame and they are still good enough.

Well he said pre-COVID19 that this team wasn't good enough to win the CL so he must at least believe certain players aren't good enough anymore.

I don't know man, I'm just tired of watching this team and these players play.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

True. They think the whole world is against them in a conspiracy. The likes of Alba, Pique, Busi, Suarez and Messi are lightning quick to surround a referee after every 50/50 decision, whining and demanding cards with the most arrogant face expressions I've seen in football :lol: if only they would be arsed enough to track back as quickly as they circle the ref

JamDav1982

Well he said pre-COVID19 that this team wasn't good enough to win the CL so he must at least believe certain players aren't good enough anymore.

I don't know man, I'm just tired of watching this team and these players play.

That came across as a dig at Setien and blaming others more than anything as I said.

Probably thinks they were good enough to win it under EV but for individual errors.

More likely Messi does not want Barca to rid of that old core and thinks others and the coach are not good enough.

snowy

That came across as a dig at Setien and blaming others more than anything as I said.

Probably thinks they were good enough to win it under EV but for individual errors.

More likely Messi does not want Barca to rid of that old core and thinks others and the coach are not good enough.

nah he knows the other vets are on their last legs and that Pistolero is out of bullets. He just won't say it out of friendship. He's got so much belief in his own ability, he probably thought he would try to carry them to the titles one more time... Superman/Saviour :super2: complex

Reason he asked for Ney was he knows this teams sucks so much, at least with Ney as a side-kick, they could actually pull it off.

MICHEmoranatlas_prov01.jpg
Max Load Overload

Givenchy

ofc Messi believes the seniors and bff Suarez are still up to the task; Leo himself still seems to believe hes 25 and he can dribble 5 players from the DM position with 0 stamina and a lack of pace, orchestrate everything, play every minute of every game and totally ignore any kind of defensive responsability.

theres nobody else in the world of football who can get away with that week in week out like Leo does and any manager with a brain won't coach Barca until hes gone sadly

Messi isn't finished by any means but he needs to pull his head out of his ass before its too late

Home of Barca Fans