Lionel Messi - v7

pregra

Apart from the assist and a 2-3 other passes I think he was pretty crap again. Looses so many balls, almost like he plays bad on purpose.

Richard.H

Just completely out of it after the break. I really hope it’s just form and not age. He should limit his dribbles into three players if he doesn’t feel like he’s fully fit

FCMessi

No Fati.

Just Griezmann and Suarez.

Off course easier to contain Messi.

And his walk defense infected the whole team.

pregra

No matter how easy/difficult it is to contain him, he shouldn?t loose so many balls when he isn?t pressed.

Tackle

Some neat passing and all, but the bloke does not even try to get into good scoring positions anymore. He has lost a yard of pace, his foot speed is a little slower and he cannot dribble like he used to. He needs to adapt his game and quickly. Cannot simply meander around the pitch making some nice passes from time to time while contributing nothing in the defensive phase and attacking movement wise.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He was supposed to be reinvirogated after the corona break wasn't he? I think he is simply declining. This is the level to expect from Messi surrounded by dead players like Suarez, Raki, Vidal, Busi, Alba and so on. They are all getting older and older.

JamDav1982

He looked far better before Suarez came on.

Second half they resorted to their old shit of doing nothing as part of unit and stayed up park wasting passes as tried to take advantage of other team putting men forward.

The whole message and leadership that sends out is terrible and infects the team.

Home of Barca Fans