Lionel Messi - v7

cro-man

I swear its time to stop building around one player and give one player so much power. As much as i admire what messi did for us its time to leave and to rebuild this team. Its not like wihtout messi there is no hope. Bayern are still winning cl and they dont have messi or ronaldo.

Tackle

So 3 more years of status quo and then 3-4 more years to rebuild. We'll be good somewhere in 2028 I guess.

People don't understand this. Barto leaving now or in 6 months won't change much for the better.

What will happen though is that the next board will get elected on the mandate to pamper Leo, not actually build a functional sporting project.

Elections will turn into a circus of politicians promising Leo's signature and how "he will be at his happiest" under their leadership.

fergus90

The greatest player of all time, demanding to leave his only club during a global pandemic, 3 weeks before the new season, with an incompetent owner who has survived 95% of his term anyway before fans revolt is just peak post 2015 FC Barcelona.

Marshall D Teach

Let him leave and let Barto catch the fallout.

If Barto leaves and the amigos stay the next board are going to feel like the amigos are the ones who are really in charge.

Messigician

People don't understand this. Barto leaving now or in 6 months won't change much for the better.

What will happen though is that the next board will get elected on the mandate to pamper Leo, not actually build a functional sporting project.

Elections will turn into a circus of politicians promising Leo's signature and how "he will be at his happiest" under their leadership.

Sounds good to me.

Messi showing the world Barcelona is Messi and Messi is Barcelona

FinBarcelonafan

Great point. We are screwed if Messi stays and he still has the same power.

Marshall D Teach

Exactly.

serghei

The news broke next day after 8-2, Koeman was just a name the media through at that time.
Just because he took his time doesn't mean he is leaving because of Koeman.

Come on... Amigos are uncontrollable pricks.

We have been a club of:

- weak and incompetent board members
- coward managers scared to rock the boat a bit
- and prick and perverse legends using both of those to their full advantage

Now the board is gone in less than a year. The coward manager is gone and we finally brought one with a spine willing to try and change things. But we still have a last hurdle. The fucking perverse legends who only care about them and their sorry ass.

And guess what? Fans are willing to throw every thought of rebuild out... because... oh Messi. Chief Amigo trying to save his friends.

What the actual fuck?!

jairzinho

i swear its time to stop building around one player and give one player so much power. As much as i admire what messi did for us its time to leave and to rebuild this team. Its not like wihtout messi there is no hope. Bayern are still winning cl and they dont have messi or ronaldo.

correct

Home of Barca Fans