Lionel Messi - v7

serghei

No way Messi will accept that because

1) It will look like Messi did this to force their resignation

2) Barto has probably done this intentionally to come across as someone on the mercy of Messi in front of everyone.

:lol: If he gets rid of Bartomeu and especially Koeman, and Amigos stay, prefferably under some puppet like Pimienta, he'll swear allegiance to Barca in the same day.

Messi for me is one of the most perverse type of leaders I've ever seen. In any sport. Basically, he's a leader in all the toxic ways, and a coward in all the good ways he can be.

FCBfan22

If the board resigns and the amigos stay, then this will be DOUBLE the disaster.

The board is leaving in 6 months anyway...the amigos need to go, though.

This. However, Messi leaving is a disaster like this is a disaster on its own.

We are in for a disaster, whatever way it goes.

Neymessi

Other clubs have been here before, though. We were here before as well only 20 years ago before R10 and Rijkaard saved us.

Failure and trophylessness doesn't equate to what's happening currently. This is Messi leaving, no one ever thought this would happen if not for somewhere in Argentina or something. This is internet breaking shit.

Andresito

Staff member
I'm sure Puyol is a close friend of Suarez, Vidal, Rakitic etc. That's why he is on Messi's side here..
After years of failures, putting the blame only on the players and even hiring a company to damage the their images, this board is still having the support of the fans, that's their biggest achievement.
The 8-2 loss and the disrespectful way to kick Suarez was just the cherry on top for Messi.

Why would he be? He never played with them. He's an enormous Barca fan, so no wonder he supports Messi.

serghei

look what happens when we don't hire a 3rd rate manager.. our captain throws his toys out of the pram

:lol:

Exactly. First time we appoint a strong person with authority, and our captain threatens to leave the club, because he loses his powers. Powers he shouldn't have in the first place.

Home of Barca Fans