Lionel Messi - v7

Neymessi

it's not fine, if koeman is sacked and amigos stay for the club it's completely over

Koeman resigning before a single match will literally mean one thing only and that will be that he pissed of Messi and Messi wouldn't want that for his image so he is most surely not going.

If Koeman had some games then yes that may have been possible since the fans could speculate the real reason but not now.

raskolnikov

Joan Gaspart (ex-president) "Messi can't leave, but in 2021. I have seen the contract and it is very clear. The clause ended in June and there is no going back. I prefer him to leave next year for zero than to go for less than 700M. The club rules here, not the player." "If Messi leaves for less than what his clause is worth, it will be more humiliating than the 2-8. And that Messi does not forget that the partners loves Bar?a more than the player." "We all want Messi to stay at Bar?a. He doesn't want that? What's going on? That the millions of members who ask him to stay are not worth it? Do you think that Bar?a has not helped him to be what he is?"
Gaspart needs to stfu, he is only shades above Barto.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Will you love it if Suarez stays though? Let's think what is best for this club.

I won’t. I hate Suarez. He needs to leave, but so does Busi, Pique, Roberto, Alba etc. which wasn’t happening with Koeman and Barto anyway according to the rumors. Latest rumors even said that Busi will still be an important player.

blaugrana1987

After today, Messi cannot stay.
I agree with this. Barto and co are trying to call his bluff, but he better not be bluffing. I think amigos reason is absolutely stupidest thing I ever heard, because old amigos do not win trophies, and Messi is not in this to play for shit and giggles, he knows thry cant win like that.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
There's another option. Messi believes with the right signings to support the amigos and the right manager that they can win LaLiga and CL.

Not viable at all. No signings will help the amigos win another CL, even La Liga will be in huge doubts. Not to mention with the financial state we are in, we can't afford to buy anybody.

KingLeo10

Wonder what Valverde is thinking of all this

79699315_2681011595316792_7448754750591336448_n.jpg

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I won’t. I hate Suarez. He needs to leave, but so does Busi, Pique, Roberto, Alba etc. which wasn’t happening with Koeman and Barto anyway according to the rumors. Latest rumors even said that Busi will still be an important player.

I read that Busi will be "challenged" for his place and have a less important role. Which indicates he will be a bench player. Let's wait. Piquie, Roberto and Alba will unfortunately stay, that is true. Would keep Pique and Roberto as a back-up though out of everyone. Alba has to go and I hate him as much as I do Suarez but he has a big contract.

Messigician

Man I am jamming at the thought of Messi staying! Barto Resigning and Valverde playing some sick beats to celebrate his return.

The dark days are finally coming to an end dawgs

Home of Barca Fans