Lionel Messi - v7

xxxxxx

Yea, thats where 0$ comes into play. We have no money. At all.

This is why getting Bartomeu out now makes no sense at all. We can't even change things even if we wanted to.

If we keep the same squad and lose Koeman after all of this, I'm done for the season. It's a fucking joke at this point.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Joan Gaspart (ex-president) "Messi can't leave, but in 2021. I have seen the contract and it is very clear. The clause ended in June and there is no going back. I prefer him to leave next year for zero than to go for less than 700M. The club rules here, not the player." "If Messi leaves for less than what his clause is worth, it will be more humiliating than the 2-8. And that Messi does not forget that the partners loves Bar?a more than the player." "We all want Messi to stay at Bar?a. He doesn't want that? What's going on? That the millions of members who ask him to stay are not worth it? Do you think that Bar?a has not helped him to be what he is?"

Gaspart and those who want him to stay need to understand that if he wants to leave, there is no good in keeping him here just for one more season. He is not going to give his 100% and our rebuild will get delayed by one more year.

Do the right thing and let him leave for nothing, if he wants to leave that is.

Hardy

Wonder what Valverde is thinking of all this

he is enjoying destruction of FC Barcelona from outside

Effsj0FWkAEsoCb

Home of Barca Fans