Lionel Messi - v7

raskolnikov

I feel a lot of these tweets will get contradicted the next few days. Will be a rollarcoaster.
2020 a truly teribble year on some murphy's law shit.

kattanib

If Messi leaves to Manchester City serghei and Messi983 and other users should give an apology for their conspiracy theories.

I will be the first to apologize but for the sake the club please leave. There is no coming back after this, if he does then we are doomed

fergus90

Someone needs to remind Messi that a shambolic Barca has got closer to winning the CL in the last four years than City...

serghei

If Messi leaves to Manchester City serghei and Messi983 and other users should give an apology for their conspiracy theories.

If the board and Koeman are out and Messi still leaves, yes, I can respect Messi for his move.

Also, can respect Messi if he moves if Koeman remains the manager. Disappointing, but every legend has the right to call it a day at any point he sees fit. No matter the reasons.

But almost any version where Messi stays at this point looks bad for him.

Sterlingfan2000

Lol cat Radio is reporting that Barcelona are facing financial collapse and Bartomeo asked the players to take wage cut. Messi spoke for the team and refused because they feel betrayed by the Barcelona Board

Messigician

There was no board meeting today. [cadena ser]

We saw Oscar leaving through the back

Who do you think you're fooling mate.

Looks like it's a saga if I wake up to see Barto's ugly grin still here I'm going to flip

Home of Barca Fans