Lionel Messi - v7

Messi983

20170722-636363514675811118_20170722202044-kDWH-U43118797513kED-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

fergus90

Official statement from Leo Messi after signing his new 1 million euro a week contract, "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in".

TrueCule

Apparently Messi gave them his intent to leave mid season. This is the angle they are working with.

As time passes by, I'm feeling even more assured that Messi won't leave and he'll eventually force a power play move where Bartomeu packs his shi*t in order to not be in the election next year after being disgraced.

If Messi wanted to leave, he could basically hold a press conference, and openly say, he's done with everything. What it seems like is that he either wants to leave but wants to blame Bartomeu for it in order to preserve Superhero status and shape the narrative, which seems counterproductive, or he could see himself staying if certain people leave.

wisconsincule

Just let him leave. Messi is great but I think I would be disappointed if he signed a new massive extension.

All parties involved know that a rebuild needs to happen.... just let it happen.

Sterlingfan2000

Apparently Messi gave them his intent to leave mid season. This is the angle they are working with.

As time passes by, I'm feeling even more assured that Messi won't leave and he'll eventually force a power play move where Bartomeu packs his shi*t in order to not be in the election next year after being disgraced.

If Messi wanted to leave, he could basically hold a press conference, and openly say, he's done with everything. What it seems like is that he either wants to leave but wants to blame Bartomeu for it in order to preserve Superhero status and shape the narrative, which seems counterproductive, or he could see himself staying if certain people leave.

There's no power play this time I guess. I think he wants to leave. Barcelona are currently trying to rebuild and it will take time. Messi doesn't have that time for a rebuild and has only 2-3 years left of football ( don't counting mls or china).

So if he wants to win CL and Ballon dor he has to move. U don't need to be Einstein to know he won't win it here in the next years

Kul_z

Ronaldo was more of a clown in his early days and more efficient and clutch later.
Depends on what do you rate: a pure effectiveness or "fun to watch".

In the video you posted, there isn't a single CL KO match goal for Messi, right?

No offense, but can you name 1-2 goals in Messi's whole career where:
1. He scored for a win in the last 10 minutes of a KO match in a CL/World cup/Copa America
2. He scored for 1:1 or 2:2 in CL/World cup in the last 5-10 minutes in KO matches

You can't.

His matches are either 4:0 wins or 0:3 defeats.

What a bunch of fucking idiotic opinions. Manutd final never happened. Arsenal never happened. Real never happened. Milan never happened. Or to fit your narrative, that wasnt intense enough, am i right?

George_Costanza

Why do you steal whole posts from other message boards and post it here?!

Total-Football

Messi is not that deep of a thinker really..

Home of Barca Fans