Lionel Messi - v7

KingLeo10

Better the player, bigger the ego.

I don't like a complete lack of responsibility on his part.

He expects others to work hard for him, when he himself isn't putting 100%, irrespective of what his teammates are or aren't.

Tackle

Unless he realises the biggest failing of the board is letting team rot to an old core that had too much impact on everything from coaches, training and tactics he is part of the problem.

Best for all if City come in and bid.

Will never know if Bartomeu never opens the door to any possible negotiations. Can claim City only want him on a free, but we cannot tell if that is definitively the case just yet. Don't see how we can carry a player this disgruntled into next season as our main man and captain. Hopefully Bartomeu sets a 100m fee and City bite.

Givenchy

Oh so you're still with this Valverde blaming. Tell us more about Setien the master tactician

"At least compete for it and let us not fall apart in Rome, Liverpool, Lisbon."

Rome and Anfield happened under Valverde. if Messi wanted to 'compete' for a CL and not fall apart, why did he support a manager with 2 humiliations to his name? Rhetorical question. He supported Valverde because hes a yes-man who let the seniors get away with anything

Setien and Valverde are midtable managers. I don't understand why Valverde cult members think everyone who doesn't rate Valverde, rates Setien. both bums

kattanib

He should simply say that he wants to leave because he wants to try something different before its too late. Bitching about Barto is stupid because the guy is leaving in 6 months.

The way I see it is either he is in with a new project, or he is out with a new project.

El Gato

Villarato!
Better the player, bigger the ego.

I don't like a complete lack of responsibility on his part.

He expects others to work hard for him, when he himself isn't putting 100%, irrespective of what his teammates are or aren't.

He's a moron. There's no other way to say it.

This bit about falling apart, lmao, what did HE do as captain after the losses and during the matches themselves?

Sterlingfan2000

He should simply say that he wants to leave because he wants to try something different before its too late. Bitching about Barto is stupid because the guy is leaving in 6 months.

The way I see it is either he is in with a new project, or he is out with a new project.

What project? The project will start next year with new President. He's wasting his last year here. Barto keeping him as a Prisoner

Ritchie

He's 33, he's already wasted the start of his 30s with this garbage team. He hasn't got the time left at the top to wait for a new young team to develop.

eaman

Barto only wants to keep him for marketing purposes or else barto is getting a suitcase of cash from Tebas if he stays

Home of Barca Fans