Lionel Messi - v7

Jakabor

Probably bullshit just to make out as if he is doing the impossible. He knew all along what the situation is. The only bluff he pulled was lying to us all along.

How has he lied? He has said he wanted to keep Messi, but reality showed it was not possible. He cant circumvent the rules.

How about you direct your disappointment at Bartomeu who handed out absurd contracts putting Barca in this season.

mc_lovin

“The 110% of wages in relation to income doesn’t include the deal with Messi”. Laporta confirms that way that unless they reduce that, they cannot register Depay, Eric Garcia, Emerson and Aguero. He thinks they will be able to, but not there yet! (Has to be reduced to around 70%)

That's rough.

El Gato

Villarato!
Absolute banter.

Amazing how big an L this entire forum took with their self-assurance that nothing will stand in the way of renewal.

Leong157

Laporta: "Messi wanted to stay, so he is not happy. We all wanted to stay, but it's a reality that cannot be changed, and he knows that I wish him the best wherever he goes. Bar?a is his home."

Well, anyone still on the "power play train?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So [MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION]

When will you leave the forum then? When Messi officially becomes a PSG player?

malvolio

How has he lied? He has said he wanted to keep Messi, but reality showed it was not possible. He cant circumvent the rules.

How about you direct your disappointment at Bartomeu who handed out absurd contracts putting Barca in this season.

he knew all along the situation. yet he still lied. lied even last week when asked about the renewal.

he was left with a shit legacy, but he's no stranger to what happens around him. this motherfucker was friends with rosell after all.

Leong157

Laporta: "Receiving a call from La Liga saying that the limit can be changed? It's a dream that we fans have, of course I imagine things... but the reality is what I am telling you."

Home of Barca Fans