Lionel Messi - v7

mc_lovin

Cant blame laporta for making the harder decisions. The club comes first. If its impossible to get rid of other clowns like griezman, umtiti, countinho then messi had to go, unfortunately.

Even if we got rid of all of them I am not sure that would have been enough for Messis's new contract :lol:

Barcilliant

from what laporta said today i think this was his plan all along. he wants to start a new era and stamp his legacy as president. messi was getting in the way with his huge contract.

that way laporta can blame it on barto/tebas and rebuild the squad as he likes. he'll surely go for a superstar next season.

id even bet that our finances will come out not as bad as made out today. we'll find money next summer for haaland or the likes.

This.

I think he wanted a scapegoat and he found one in Tebas and LA liga.
Laporta wants to kick off a brand new era. I just wish he got rid of Pique, Busquets and Alba.
Wish he got a new manager with a long term project. I am sure he will write this season off and get a new project, new superstar and new manager in 2022.

Porque

Tebas is a clown. F*cker cut me out of a deal once. Can't be trusted.

In this case, LFP need to make concessions to the big clubs to ride through this crisis. Not try to show he has big balls and is the boss.

Messigician

it's done, dawg. laporta wants to do it his way. he never wanted to renew messi.

hasn't sold a single high earner and added new salaries. does that look to you like a guy who wants to make everything in his power to keep messi?

This is true I have to admit looks bad on Laporta

Messigician

Leo Messi is still in a state of shock. He literally, as they put it, 'feels like shit.' This comes directly from Messi's entourage.

? [MENTION=1041]Jordi[/MENTION]baste

Stay Messi stay

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He literally described our financial situation, the losses we've had for last season and people still believe we'll go out and spend 100s of millions of Euros in transfer fee, salary and commissions for a new superstar in 2022 :lol:

No wonder Bartomeu and Rosell kept getting elected and kept on getting the socis vote of confidence. Some of you guys are literally living in your own fantasy world.

malvolio

This.

I think he wanted a scapegoat and he found one in Tebas and LA liga.
Laporta wants to kick off a brand new era. I just wish he got rid of Pique, Busquets and Alba.
Wish he got a new manager with a long term project. I am sure he will write this season off and get a new project, new superstar and new manager in 2022.

we would have got rid if we could. we even tried to ditch koeman ffs.

clearly he wants a new start. the sad thing is messi is getting fucked over by the club again. laporta lied and still lies.

Messigician

He literally described our financial situation, the losses we've had for last season and people still believe we'll go out and spend 100s of millions of Euros in transfer fee, salary and commissions for a new superstar in 2022 :lol:

No wonder Bartomeu and Rosell kept getting elected and the socis vote of confidence. Some of you guys are literally living in your own fantasy world.

True lol

Barcilliant

Surely Messi would choose Pep and the incredible City squad over PSG ?!?!

He has buddies like Neymar and Di Maria there plus Pochettino is his countryman. I think the epl would be too intense for Messi at this age. His minutes would have to be very carefully managed.

ajnotkeith

Part of me hopes umtiti and griezmann and pjanic et al refuse to leave so we can finally confront what made us shit as a club and go back to what won us titles, trusting the youth

FinBarcelonafan

No wonder Bartomeu and Rosell kept getting elected and kept on getting the socis vote of confidence. Some of you guys are literally living in your own fantasy world.

Denial.. Anger coming.

Home of Barca Fans