Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Horatio

You're welcome
I watched the promo without sound. Saw him talk but no subs showing. Got hyped thinking he said something in English. Alas…

CatalinR10

F1GNB7kXoAENH56

F1HT_q3XwAIOc1E

KingLeo10

Dropped a 10/10 WC campaign, becoming world champion, 10 G + A in 7 games, and golden boot

Went to chill in MLS 6 months later. There's levels and only the GOAT can pull this off

L3v1s

Dropped a 10/10 WC campaign, becoming world champion, 10 G + A in 7 games, and golden boot

Went to chill in MLS 6 months later. There's levels and only the GOAT can pull this off
But this also speeds up his retirement, which is sad to say the least. No more late Saturdays where I can watch the GOAT in his prime, we probably took these days for granted. The worst thing is how he left, with no La Liga, and no standing ovation.
ap21217655865648_wide-709ee1f790b58cc4b5c913816c1a9fc7071fc3cf-s1400-c100.jpg

Temptation

It's truly a tragedy. He did so much for Barca and LaLiga. Sad sad.

He'll definitely get a testimonial game in the future.

Barca needed to move on. The club needed a new era. In hindsight, things worked out fine.

Barca had a transition season and then started improving and winning things. Now the future looks bright. You have a great young squad.

Just need to sort your finances and FFP issues with Tebas.

Big players still want to come to Barca.

I think more than Messi's exit, the disappointment is with the manner in which he departed.

His return could have been detrimental to the club. They say never go back to your ex. The entire system and pressing protocols of the team would change. Nostalgia is a dangerous drug.

Home of Barca Fans