Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Celebrities and sport stars shop in public all the time. Or is Hollywood the only exception for you?

BTW our mans ran a red light today and almost caused a car accident. :ROFLMAO:
I know it’s normally the case that celebrities are left alone if it’s in certain parts of LA and NYC, but they are normally still surrounded by security, plus this wasn’t in any of those places. He should be more cautious, I think we all agree. Miami is still Florida, and we all know what kind of crazy place that is.

Jadentheman

I know it’s normally the case that celebrities are left alone if it’s in certain parts of LA and NYC, but they are normally still surrounded by security, plus this wasn’t in any of those places. He should be more cautious, I think we all agree. Miami is still Florida, and we all know what kind of crazy place that is.

No he should have some form of security. He's absolutely nuts for going places nonchalantly, though. Need to see if he's bold enough to show up to a pick up soccer match.

Messigician

The GOAT will win Copa America versus Brazil at the age of 37 while messing around in MLS

Meanwhile Lewa is shouting for penalties for Pichichi. There's levels to this game :mou:
Grasping at straws, do better

Lewa is playing in a top flight league at 35 competing for the treble

Messi is playing at the bottom team for a league no one watches where Puig is a world beater there.

I am OOOT

Temptation

This wally is now glorifying dogshit "competitions" like MLS and Copa A. Imagine a continental tournament which has 10 teams and is organised 4 times in 6 years. It's so crap that the organisers are desperately looking to add North American teams just to give it a tad more significance. :lol:

The cockwomble is dissing a player who is the star player of a club competing at the highest level in Europe and winning trophies for them at 35. Yeah, he's definitely a "Barca Fan". :lol:

Just another low IQ Pessidog who compensates for his lack of cojones........ this is almost as sad as his mere existence. :clown:

This wally is now glorifying dogshit "competitions" like MLS and Copa A. Imagine a continental tournament which has 10 teams and is organised 4 times in 6 years. It's so crap that the organisers are desperately looking to add North American teams just to give it a tad more significance. :lol:

The cockwomble is dissing a player who is the star player of a club competing at the highest level in Europe and winning trophies for them at 35. Yeah, he's definitely a "Barca Fan". :lol:

Just another low IQ Pessidog who compensates for his lack of cojones........ this is almost as sad as his mere existence. :clown:
listen to me,I am much smarter than your average individual...Messi sealed the BOAT debate in 2007.Only me and few others were smart enough to see it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Needs to be careful. He is living in a country known for being full of crazy people with guns. He should be surrounded by security or have people get those groceries for him. You don’t see other celebrities pull this kind of risky shit over there. More poverty than ever which makes him an even bigger target.

Edit; Found more pictures online and he is seriously walking around with his wife and three kids with no security wearing a Patek that is at least worth 100k++. Absolute madness. Just further proves what has been said for years. He must be surrounded by bad advisors.

He had the Florida State Troopers following him around though. They were outside lol.

Home of Barca Fans