Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

malvolio

Messi doing a different Marvel super hero celebration every game now?

Clearly scripted and he's a money whore who wants to take over Hollywood now. :mou:

Temptation

This is a great move for Messi.

This might just be the gig that makes him more famous and popular worldwide than Ronaldo.

Let's not forget, American media is the most powerful itw. The soft power, pop culture influence and reach they possess is miles above any other nation on the globe.

This Hollywood and NBA association will give Messi even more limelight and popularity.

All he has to do now is learn a bit of English and go on some talk shows. He'll be known by all circles in the States.

These last 2 years have done a lot for penetrating his brand into territories unknown. The World Cup, the narratives around him and the MLS move all makes so much sense for his brand.

Andresito

Staff member
This is a great move for Messi.

This might just be the gig that makes him more famous and popular worldwide than Ronaldo.

Let's not forget, American media is the most powerful itw. The soft power, pop culture influence and reach they possess is miles above any other nation on the globe.

This Hollywood and NBA association will give Messi even more limelight and popularity.

All he has to do now is learn a bit of English and go on some talk shows. He'll be known by all circles in the States.

These last 2 years have done a lot for penetrating his brand into territories unknown. The World Cup, the narratives around him and the MLS move all makes so much sense for his brand.
Who cares?

L3v1s

Seems like he's recreating his old goals there. It genuinely makes me smile when I see that he's enjoying his time in the MLS. He deserves it all and then some more 🐐
f80806f7b61fde50ae54f412958dbfc3_crop_exact.jpg

Temptation

Tbh, when I am not interacting with his nutjob fanboys, I find Messi to be a decent and pleasant dude. Pretty likeable.

Just despise his partisan incel fanbase so much.

The guy is a legend regardless.

mesiesta

Just seen the highlights, ridiculous how he still does it. And the connection with Alba, omg.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans