Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

kollegah

this temptation guy is here for 17 months and has 7300 posts
-> 430 posts a month
-> 14 posts a day

definition of nolife

soul24rage

When the Messifags don't have any answers they divert the topic with their retarded interpretations. :lol:

It's blatantly obvious that the Juve stats for CR7 represented his output around Messi's age at Juve. Messi's PSG stint was so embarassing that the fans kicked and bullied him out of the club. Thanks to Mbappe that he got a few assists to pad up the G/A numbers and save face in the Uber Eats league. :lol:

People acting they're the same age when that age gap is very substantial in the world of sports.
Juve was focused on bringing the best out of CR7 while PSG, except for fall 2022 until Mbappe wanted to play more on the wing, was more focused on bringing the best out of Mbappe.

It's clear for both CR7 and Messi at their age need to the team to be built around them and sadly for Messi, this wasn't the case for PSG.

Laplacian

this temptation guy is here for 17 months and has 7300 posts
-> 430 posts a month
-> 14 posts a day

definition of nolife
I'd understand being a no life and spending your time doing things you love, but the guy spends it by being so angry over players and teams he clearly doesn't like. Simple arguments over football players lead to page long rants riddled with personal insults. All the time. I can't imagine being this angry all day every day.

(In before he says I'm not actually angry, I'm just pretending to be because I like trolling Barcaforum users. He's actually having the time of his life!)

fergus90

Just keep in mind the away kit doesn't have the collar like the home kit. Messi never worn the away kit either so question is how much it will be exposed. But now when you see a pink shirt in public you just know it's a Messi kit. Not a big fan of pink but surely looks 100 times better than the Lidl CR7 kits the kids run around in.

Btw, I think Barca should have a collared kit more often, last we had it was in 14/15 iirc. Makes me think of Neymar vs Bayern away.
The collar was my deciding factor. Gone for the home shirt. Cannot wait to be dropping consistent 3/10 masterclasses at Thursday night football wearing it.

Sailor Mars

It must hurt Ronaldo and his fanboys that even the American sports media is now completely behind the "Messi is the Goat" narrative too.

KingLeo10

The man himself is telling the trolls that he's playing for fun these days, having achieved everything. The trolls, meanwhile, are composing dissertations on his post Barca/ post Argentina win at WC life ... :lol:

CatalinR10

The man himself is telling the trolls that he's playing for fun these days, having achieved everything. The trolls, meanwhile, are composing dissertations on his post Barca/ post Argentina win at WC life ... :lol:

Damn. Can't believe his WC win was his Thanos moment.

Man won everything it was to win individually and collectively , multiple times , and in the end he got to play for a few more years with his friends in USA.

That's the dream man , out of all the football players ever....

He won.

Home of Barca Fans