Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Gnidrologist

Ronaldinho was actually a really good free kick taker. One can't just look at number of free kick goals without also taking into account how many misses they had. Ronaldinho had 205 free kick atempts scoring 15 goals in la liga. Ronaldo with absolute certainty has had more free kicks than any other player in history, by a country mile, his lifetime conversion rate is barely 6,5%, 60 goals in over 900 free kicks. Messi is around 9% in about 700 free kicks.
Ronaldinho was also quite astute in the variety of his FKs, like power shots, curlers, under the wall ones. Same with Messi. CR had his swerving power shot, a bit like Permanbuko. When the power was gone, he couldn't do it anymore.

KingLeo10

Beyond the numbers and big trophies (team + individual) which he already beats CR7 on, the smoothness of his game is just amazing to watch.

CR7 looks like an amateur most of the time now that his insane physical attributes have faded. The GOAT's have faded a lot too, but his touch and finesse is top, top, top tier still

Temptation

This brainless clown is acting like they're the same age.

When CR7 was this age, he scored a 100 plus goals for Juve(a weaker team than Paris in a stronger league) in his short stint despite being washed up.

But never expect facts from this knob. :lol:

Guy's a meme. Probably celebrates beating his old man in a race. :lol:

Temptation

The cuck had to change topics and just lie straight away.

Who talked about the Saudi league?

Can't comprehend a simple sentence. :lol:

Rory

When CR7 was this age, he scored a 100 plus goals for Juve(a weaker team than Paris in a stronger league) in his short stint despite being washed up.

had no idea Ronaldo scored 100+ goals in a season at 36 for Juve. Fair play to the guy

Andresito

Staff member
I might have to get myself an Inter Miami Messi 10 shirt tbh. Question is, home or away?
Just keep in mind the away kit doesn't have the collar like the home kit. Messi never worn the away kit either so question is how much it will be exposed. But now when you see a pink shirt in public you just know it's a Messi kit. Not a big fan of pink but surely looks 100 times better than the Lidl CR7 kits the kids run around in.

Btw, I think Barca should have a collared kit more often, last we had it was in 14/15 iirc. Makes me think of Neymar vs Bayern away.

Home of Barca Fans