Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

soul24rage

Just finished watching the match. The amigos are obviously tired from playing so much but Hamster's non short passing's becoming embarrassing like he's an average MLS player now smh. Imho even in extra time is putting up more of a fight than he did at Barca, he cares more for what Miami's achieving but who could blame him. Messi did some fast laser passing which were too difficult for his teammates to handle but I like that he's trying to bring everyone's level up.

First time I've seen Mota and even if he just got back from injury he really sucked. Ruiz held on to his dribbles way too much losing out and even ignored Messi before getting dispossessed, unacceptable. Farias looks smart. Taylor always solid in different positions no less. Campana's composed and better than pushover rn. Martinez a Suarez-lite. Kryvtsov no nonsense meat potatoes defender, more dependable than Alonso and Garcia. Gomez seems little lost at times but nothing as hopeless as chihua.

A friendly btwn Barca and Miami needs to happen next summer.
Farias is a great addition to the team and will probably be Messi's partner in crime from midfield to the final third.

Would love to see Barca vs Miami in a Gampa match in summer 2025 in the new Camp Nou

Iniesta Ultra

Farias is a great addition to the team and will probably be Messi's partner in crime from midfield to the final third.

Would love to see Barca vs Miami in a Gampa match in summer 2025 in the new Camp Nou

Afraid of a summer 2024 match I see, wouldn't want to give the amigos a chance of beating us.

Loki

crazy how even at 36 still the best in the world & it’s not even close
He is only in ball handling the best. His athletics don't allow him to be the best for 3 years already. Without the ball, his teams play with one player less.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
His penalty vs Netherlands 2022 is probably my favorite

Did he even miss one since he changed technique a while ago to the stutter one? People used to say he was all talent, but the way he improved his FKs and pens, you don’t see many other players able to do that. What a freak of nature Leo is.

Edit; Remember the one against Poland now that I think of it.

Home of Barca Fans