Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

soul24rage

No problem with that(and this). It's your right to post whatever you want.

But you can't tell me to change my opinion just coz someone from my club said something. That's disrespectful.
You brought a claim, I brought a counter-claim. Nothing disrespectful of that.

The disrespect is what LvG said.

Temptation

You brought a claim, I brought a counter-claim. Nothing disrespectful of that.

The disrespect is what LvG said.

That's fine. You can argue otherwise and bring examples to substantiate and support your claims. You're a good poster and you'll do well at it. I have no doubts about that.

But implying that a Liverpool fan should just form his opinion on what a Liverpool player says is nonsense. Don't think most Barca fans agree with what their legends like Alves, Dinho, M. Alonso did/said.

soul24rage

But implying that a Liverpool fan should just form his opinion on what a Liverpool player says is nonsense. Don't think most Barca fans agree with what their legends like Alves, Dinho, M. Alonso did/said.
I never implied this. I just brought up an example of a public figure who disagreed with what LvG said.

For good measure, I brought up another example as well.

Hardy

11 minutes of extratime out of nowhere when Argentina was shitting in their pants after the 1-2 seems indeed the best way to script a game in their favour :lol: retarded take by the oldman, can easily remember a bodycheck on Messi by a dutch player in the last minutes of regular time and he didn't even got a yellow (he got another one few minutes later). Penalty on Acuna was a correct call, if you want to see a world cup match where a team got unquestionably helped watch Corea Spain or Corea Italy in 2002 :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
Do you support Dani Alves raping women? You support Dinho committing fraud? Support Marcos Alonso drinking n driving killin somebody?

It's not necessary to agree with everything your club legend says/does.
How are those actions comparable to VVD's words lol. Terrible comparison.

VVD always struck me as a level headed guy, LVG the opposite. I already have my opinion on the matter but it makes me more comfortable if VVD agrees with me rather than LVG, Piers etc.

KingLeo10

Temp is like a pressure cooker.

A couple of days of not malding in this thread and I just knew he was due to get rabid :lol:

Needs to be straightjacketed, this deranged lad :lol:

Mitchell1978

LVG is an old arrogant narcissist who thinks of himself as a tactical genius, when he doesn't win its because of the players failing him, the referees or some other injustice. But never him off course.

Gnidrologist

Don't care. I'm not a blind fanboy who will eat up whatever the player says. I don't take VVD or any Footballer seriously for anything they say. Even if it's about Football. Only care about their game on the pitch. That's it.
Then why did you brought up old retarded VanGhoul farting through his mouth? Especially given he's completely wrong and can't back it up.

Home of Barca Fans