Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

ajnotkeith

Nothing defensive. More like you're bringing up a bogus point. My opinion wasn't formed coz of what LVG said. I said it way back during the WC.

I'm posting the LVG quote coz this opinion is starting to go more mainstream now. More and more people are questioning the WC including public figures.

I'm here ready to help you join Basic rationality and cognitive reasoning classes whenever you find difficulties with applying common sense.
I dont know if 'scripted' is the right word.

I would probably say lucky but idk about scripted, that's a strong word.

The only pen I thought was pretty suspect was the one against Poland where the action had clearly ended and the contact wasn't affecting play at all.
A lot of their opponents had chances to win on the final moments, its unlikely that would have been allowed in a preconceived scripted tournament, however, they did get more favourable refereeing than the others sometimes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm posting the LVG quote coz this opinion is starting to go more mainstream now. More and more people are questioning the WC including public figures.

Mainstream by whom? Kids on X/Twitter? :lol:

Football twitter is full of incels anyway that are trying to farm impressions now that Elon Musk is handing out ad money.

Netherlands players seemed rightfully pissed off at van Gaal for this garbage as the "scripted" schtick puts their commitment and hard work into question too.

Argentina were probably a bit lucky here and there as every CL and WC winner in history have been, but only people who have been having sleepless nights since December 18th are going to call it for scripted.

Even with some luck going their way Argentina were the better team in every game they played, statistically too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Summary of everything is something Stefano Pioli said quite well.

CR7 nuthuggers will try to come up with all the explanations and garbage excuses they can for the rest of their lives, but nothing will ever change history.

FkvYY18WAAEbnqm.jpg

fergus90

If they were that keen on Argentina winning, they wouldn’t have added 11 mins stoppage time with the Argies 2-1 up.

Van Gaal just makes himself sound bitter.

JohnN

If they were that keen on Argentina winning, they wouldn’t have added 11 mins stoppage time with the Argies 2-1 up.

Van Gaal just makes himself sound bitter.
clearly adding 11 minutes without reason and Argentina conceding a goal that leads to penalties was in the script too.
The pain is too much, as I said. Some people can't cope with the WC win.

Andresito

Staff member
His Miami won without him. Still a little bit off the playoff spots but it's not impossible with 8 games left.

Home of Barca Fans