Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

soul24rage

Argentina should really maximize this golden generation and the GOAT. They are serious contenders for both the next Copa and WC.

If they win both, they surpass Italy as a footballing nation (right now, I have them both even) and sit on the same table as Brazil and Germany.
The core of the Argentina team will be hitting their prime years in 2026 so they will be one of the favorites alongside France imo. The depth of the squad will be better than that of 2022 and Scaloni will be more experienced this time (his in game management needs improvement imo but he is still very young for a manager). There's still some questions to be answered like:

1. LB starter for Argentina - I'm sure Valentin Barco from Boca Juniors will be a starter. The lad's potential is very high imo.
2. Di Maria's replacement - This is going to be a massive headache. One of THE players that you want in your team in a big game
3. Will Messi retire after Copa 24.

Hardy

MLS has the most idiotic schedule I've ever seen, they don't even have international break, they better change something otherwise Messi will not last that long there.

Home of Barca Fans