Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

soul24rage

The GOAT! :love:

The GOAT (y)

FyZrEjgX0Ac6O7n

KingLeo10

It's such an insane team + individual trophy collection that I genuinely don't see it being surpassed :lol:

Mbappe and Haaland are already just about 25 and 23 respectively and no where close to Messi at the same age. Actually don't even think either of these 2 will come close to CR7's level of individual and team achievements, never mind Messi.

soul24rage

It's such an insane team + individual trophy collection that I genuinely don't see it being surpassed :lol:

Mbappe and Haaland are already just about 25 and 23 respectively and no where close to Messi at the same age. Actually don't even think either of these 2 will come close to CR7's level of individual and team achievements, never mind Messi.
More to look forward to as well with the 8th Ballon D'or and the Copa America 2024 :messiwc:

Andresito

Staff member
[Caden DeLisa] A source indicated that Lionel Messi sustained a 2 cm hamstring tear, confirmed via MRI, likely shutting him down for the remainder of the MLS season. The injury was picked up during Argentina’s WCQ match against Ecuador before being reaggravated against Toronto.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

dude youre acting like CR7 is just a worldclass player, he is a top5 player in the history of football in terms of achievements

Haaland and Mbappe will probably just end as very good players, haaland has a lot higher potential tough to write history than Mbappeeeeeee

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Pipe down ya demented :clown: and re-read what I said :lol:
''don't even think either of these 2 will come close to CR7's level of individual and team achievements''

Dude Cristiano Supernaldo has 5 ballon dors 5 cls, several golden boots, EURO, nearly 1000 goals, super hairstyles, league titles in 3!! different countrys - i mean the comparison is an insult for the best cl player ever, independent if you think they can reach him or not!

soul24rage

''don't even think either of these 2 will come close to CR7's level of individual and team achievements''

Dude Cristiano Supernaldo has 5 ballon dors 5 cls, several golden boots, EURO, nearly 1000 goals, super hairstyles, league titles in 3!! different countrys - i mean the comparison is an insult for the best cl player ever, independent if you think they can reach him or not!
The super hairstyle is probably the big difference of why Mbappe and Haaland won't reach CR7's level.

They both need to get hair advice from MATS before it's too late :valverde:

Home of Barca Fans