Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

The standard of football these days is without doubt the worst it's ever been. Those that were supposed to take the baton from him are posting no shows in the Champions League regularly against any half decent opposition.

I still remember the abuse Leo used to get here for 6 out of 10 performances in the Champions League. Even in his worst games he would be miles better than Haaland and Mbappe are in most of their big games in the competition.

His legend is just going to grow and grow as time goes on. Not a fanboy of his by any means, but it's more clear to me than ever, that he is best sportsman that has ever stepped foot on this earth.

Messigician

🎙️ Reporter: "Ronaldinho Gaucho, if you had to choose one player in your team between Messi or R9, whom would you choose?"

🇧🇷🗣️ Ronaldinho: Uhh well, to be honest, I just need a chance to play with Cristiano.

🎙️ Reporter: So you would literally not choose Messi, not choose Ronaldo Nazario, but you want to choose Cristiano?

🇧🇷🗣️ Ronaldinho: Of course, I mean, I want to have that hope, that combination, that experience to play with Cristiano. You know that hunger, that thrives, that passion, it's unmatched.

Iconic praise

malvolio

More like he didn't want to give an honest answer and deflected with CR.

Another idiot who probably thinks he's smart. Typical football brain.

Andresito

Staff member
🎙️ Reporter: "Ronaldinho Gaucho, if you had to choose one player in your team between Messi or R9, whom would you choose?"

🇧🇷🗣️ Ronaldinho: Uhh well, to be honest, I just need a chance to play with Cristiano.

🎙️ Reporter: So you would literally not choose Messi, not choose Ronaldo Nazario, but you want to choose Cristiano?

🇧🇷🗣️ Ronaldinho: Of course, I mean, I want to have that hope, that combination, that experience to play with Cristiano. You know that hunger, that thrives, that passion, it's unmatched.

Iconic praise
Post source

Home of Barca Fans