Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

KingLeo10

To the first point) Dude this makes no sense, even if i would have said something like that, that meant they wont win it next 2-3 years which was true, they needed Vini, Valverde, Rodyrygo to win it again. ''Never'' - ofc they will win it again someday lol :ROFLMAO:

To second point) I said probably and yes it could be true as he would have gotten the Ballon dor in 2018 from Magic Modric even tough Modric would have deserved it more because of his WC run but we know its most of the time not the best player who wins it :Dand i think they could have won another cl earlier than in 2022 as the level of cls last years was pretty low

They won the CL beating PSG, Chelsea, City, and Pool with Benz having a better CL KO performance than CR7 ever had, Modric, Kroos, Vinicius and Courtouis as important players, with lots of luck.

During CR7’s time it was him and 6-7 world class/ legendary players and luck as the recipe. Nothing really changed.

Without RM, he became a R of 16 meme, being trashed by likes of Porto, Lyon etc. lmao.

You’re such a lying weasel and I can’t be bothered to pull up receipts cos I got better things to do knowing GOAT has crushed your psyche and your constitution. Keep coping and foaming Suinaldo after some KSA goals tho 🤣

Fati_Future_BallonDor

They won the CL beating PSG, Chelsea, City, and Pool with Benz having a better CL KO performance than CR7 ever had, Modric, Kroos, Vinicius and Courtouis as important players, with lots of luck.

During CR7’s time it was him and 6-7 world class/ legendary players and luck as the recipe. Nothing really changed.

Without RM, he became a R of 16 meme, being trashed by likes of Porto, Lyon etc. lmao.

You’re such a lying weasel and I can’t be bothered to pull up receipts cos I got better things to do knowing GOAT has crushed your psyche and your constitution. Keep coping and foaming Suinaldo after some KSA goals tho 🤣

Ok even if Benz performances were better and he had the best off all time,then Ronaldo's which was 10% worse has thr second of all time, i dont understand this argument 🤣

So youre saying Ronaldo needed a good team around him to win the cl? I completely agree! Now name one player who didnt need a functional team? 🤣 Why Messi didnt decide to win WC and Copa in his prime 08-16 and cls without Xavi and Iniesta? Why does he need a good team with the right balance around him to win the titles? Dude i see this very often from you, if coach or player, you forget the context and just say if he wins = good, if he looses = bad, its not that easy bro🤣🤣🤣

KingLeo10

Ok even if Benz performances were better and he had the best off all time,then Ronaldo's which was 10% worse has thr second of all time, i dont understand this argument 🤣

So youre saying Ronaldo needed a good team around him to win the cl? I completely agree! Now name one player who didnt need a functional team? 🤣 Why Messi didnt decide to win WC and Copa in his prime 08-16 and cls without Xavi and Iniesta? Why does he need a good team eith the right balance around him to win the titles? Dude i see this very often from you, if coach or player, you forget the context and just say if he wins = good, if he looses = bad, its not that easy bro🤣🤣🤣

I always claimed CR7 needed world class players to win the CL, even though he was clearly the best RM player in that RM team stacked with talent.

You were the :clown: who posted this:

Without Ronaldo Madrid wont win the Cl for the next 4-5 years.

Turns out they did.

If Ronaldo goes to Juventus, they will be Champions League Winner 18/19 100%

Turns out they got slapped around by Porto, Ajax, Lyon LMAO.

Shameless. How many times do you like to be publicly humiliated? Are you a cuck? :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I always claimed CR7 needed world class players to win the CL, even though he was clearly the best RM player in that RM team stacked with talent.

You were the :clown: who posted this:

Turns out they did.

Turns out they got slapped around by Porto, Ajax, Lyon LMAO.

Shameless. How many times do you like to be publicly humiliated? Are you a cuck? :lol:
[/QUOTE]

I dont remember this guy but i will take his L if it makes you happy :pique: 🤣🤣

18/19 Ronaldo was still fire tough, hattrick in R16 and 2 goals against Ajax, team was crap 🐮

Nazario1985

Not even close ..

1699075581248.png

🇿🇦 South Africa: Messi
🇦🇱 Albania: Messi
🇩🇿 Algeria: Haaland
🇩🇪 Germany: Messi
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 England: Messi
🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia: Messi
🇦🇷 Argentina: Messi
🇦🇺 Australia: Messi
🇦🇲 Armenia: Messi