Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

soul24rage

Funny picture :lol:

0_nntr35n5.jpg

KingLeo10

I like how the donkey has stepped out of his cowardice and stopped being a second act to the other trolls in the Messi thread :lol:

Credit to that, but still a donkey :lol:

KingLeo10

after Argentina won on Sunday i came back here after who knows how many months. nice to see so many familiar faces still around

cant deny im happy leo won it. no disputing his goat status now. but make no mistake i still like and respect CR a great deal. its sad how his top flight career has played out (and basically ended) in the last year.

hope ur all doing well

og

also lol @ my own signature

eff

ill leave it as a sign of humility and lols for a couple more days

turns out he did in fact save himself for qatar

hello KL

u won in the end, it seems....

but pls keep ur dogs catalunitz and john n in line. u i can respect bc u can be funny but theyre just mean and unbearable

cheers

GOAT made it too easy for me on Dec 18, 2022. This is the guy that @Temptation, @Rassvet, and @Fati_Future_BallonDor worship . GOAT bodybagged the lot of them :mou:

Temptation

GOAT made it too easy for me on Dec 18, 2022. This is the guy that @Temptation, @Rassvet, and @Fati_Future_BallonDor worship . GOAT bodybagged the lot of them :mou:
What are you on about?

I was the first one to congratulate Messi fans here the moment when Arg won the cup.

But you need to have cojones to admit that. Can't expect much from Messi's fanbase, I guess.......

Just blatant lies at this point.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Damn Messi's argentinia jerseys (5) were sold for 7,3 mio Dollar!

Seriously, i would not like to have a jersey from a player who weared it, even its Cristiano or Messi. I mean its full of their sweat :neutral:

Home of Barca Fans