Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

JustZanetti4

Few more days until even Redcafe fanboys such as Cal?, sirAF, Sportingcp96, peyroteo, Mr eleson,etc admitted messi is the goat.

Some, though, are still fighting the good fight. Pisses me off.

KingLeo10

Few more days until even Redcafe fanboys such as Cal?, sirAF, Sportingcp96, peyroteo, Mr eleson,etc admitted messi is the goat.

Some, though, are still fighting the good fight. Pisses me off.
See, this just gave away you're not some mindless troll. Those names you mentioned were really active on the Caf many many years ago.

Very insidious poster, with a very interesting agenda. If I had to guess, you're actually a CR7 stan who's trying to play the Messi side to gain a foothold in this forum, before showing your true colors.

:lol:

JustZanetti4

See, this just gave away you're not some mindless troll. Those names you mentioned were really active on the Caf many many years ago.

Very insidious poster, with a very interesting agenda. If I had to guess, you're actually a CR7 stan who's trying to play the Messi side to gain a foothold in this forum, before showing your true colors.

I actually have shirts of both players.

JustZanetti4

yeah. for troll zanetti knows his stuff and doesn't go ballistic like some. respetc
I always thought it's an exercise of ignorance to compare ronaldo to messi.

They can be compared in goals, in everything else messi is ahead by a distance,I thought.

But as who the greater player is, for me was ronaldo and the only way I would change was if Messi won world cup.

If ronaldo gets euro 24 or world cup 26 I will say again he is greatest though.

I had Ronaldo portugal jersey (sold) and I have his utd and sporting CP shirt.

As for messi, I had his argentina shirt from Russia which I sold and PSG, Barca shirts, both of which I am trying to sell for a long time.

However I am getting a messi special argentina shirt with him holding the trophy. Coming in 2 weeks or so.

So that's that. I know all names from redcafe because I have been reading it.

Temptation

Interesting. I still think he's more of a Messi fan than CR7 fan. If he had to gain a foothold on the forum, he could have just expressed his opinions without spamming.

The way he was spamming the same unrelated dross everywhere clearly suggests that he's doing anything but trying to gain clout in the forum. He's very close to getting banned again.

Here's my conclusion as of now: He's just a neutral fan taking the piss. He likes Messi more than Ronaldo but he gradually developed a soft spot for Madrid and subsequently Ronaldo. He keeps on saying that Ronaldo was his GOAT until the WC. No proper Messi fan would say that.

Horatio

You're welcome
I always thought it's an exercise of ignorance to compare ronaldo to messi.

They can be compared in goals, in everything else messi is ahead by a distance,I thought.

But as who the greater player is, for me was ronaldo and the only way I would change was if Messi won world cup.

If ronaldo gets euro 24 or world cup 26 I will say again he is greatest though.

I had Ronaldo portugal jersey (sold) and I have his utd and sporting CP shirt.

As for messi, I had his argentina shirt from Russia which I sold and PSG, Barca shirts, both of which I am trying to sell for a long time.

However I am getting a messi special argentina shirt with him holding the trophy. Coming in 2 weeks or so.

So that's that. I know all names from redcafe because I have been reading it.
Disagree Ronaldo could turn debate around with another Euro. With a WC could see him overtaking Messi for people that considered him GOAT before Messi won it. Even when he wins it without barely having done anything.

JustZanetti4

Interesting. I still think he's more of a Messi fan than CR7 fan. If he had to gain a foothold on the forum, he could have just expressed his opinions without spamming.

The way he was spamming the same unrelated dross everywhere clearly suggests that he's doing anything but trying to gain clout in the forum. He's very close to getting banned again.

Here's my conclusion as of now: He's just a neutral fan taking the piss. He likes Messi more than Ronaldo but he gradually developed a soft spot for Madrid and subsequently Ronaldo. He keeps on saying that Ronaldo was his GOAT until the WC. No proper Messi fan would say that.
Before qatar
Messi boat
Roni goat

After
Messi boat goat

Make of that what you will. I said a million times I was a diehard Barca fan from 2004 - 2019 and then I lost interest.
Also true that I have a soft spot for Real and I bought a lot of their stuff.
Even when I was a barca fan, I supported real in Europe.

A messi fan can't say ronaldo was the goat? See, that's just the kind of thing that made me lose interest in football.

JustZanetti4

Disagree Ronaldo could turn debate around with another Euro. With a WC could see him overtaking Messi for people that considered him GOAT before Messi won it. Even when he wins it without barely having done anything.
Fair enough. If he wins world cup with barely contributing, he would be goat for me.

Haraldinho

Let's pray to avoid that. It will be dirty for football.

Home of Barca Fans