Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Temptation

Ah ok now i understand, yeah then i agree but if you look like prime Ronaldo it's impossible not to decline while if you look like Pep-Messi it was a mammoth task not to improve your appearance :ROFLMAO:

Interesting topic, Messi started to look better in 12/13 and since then he tried to look good in front of the camera. Ronaldo on the hand took care of his appearance since a young age
It's pretty simple.

Without any bias: Messi went from a 4 to a 5.5.

CR7 went from 6.5 to 8.5 with some cosmetic help and surgeries. Now he's a 7.5.

Pep is better looking than Messi and bald Pep is easily a 6-6.5. People like Pep and Zidane look great bald. Doesn't spoil their SMV at all.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's pretty simple.

Without any bias: Messi went from a 4 to a 5.5.

CR7 went from 6.5 to 8.5 with some cosmetic help and surgeries. Now he's a 7.5.

Pep is better looking than Messi and bald Pep is easily a 6-6.5. People like Pep and Zidane look great bald. Doesn't spoil their SMV at all.

I would say Messi went from a 4 to a 6.5 (his biggest problem is his height, face wise he looks good imo)

CR7 went from 6.5 to a 9 ( Cristiano Ronaldo has been voted the 'Sexiest Man Alive' in British magazine 'Gay Times'. :pique: ), now agree a 7.5

agree

CatalinR10

Messi with 3 days beard and a nice hair style looks great but if i have to choose i go with Cristiano! He looks more 'fresh' and his face looks still young (having no beard helps) + better body

I agree that his hair lost volume thats why he keeps it short.

2012 Ronaldo was the dream of every girl:

????

CR had his face done by surgeries and now he does lots of botox , had his HT and who knows how many other stuff to look younger.

It's like some random would say about some Holywood actor that he aged well or that he looks young while his face is all plastic.

On the other hand Messi doesn't give two shits about that and ages gracefully.

malvolio

Gaynaldo even filled his balls with botox.

Messi looked like an average Joe his whole life. Changed his haircut a few times but that's it. His as vanilla as anyone in here when it comes to his appearance.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

????

CR had his face done by surgeries and now he does lots of botox , had his HT and who knows how many other stuff to look younger.

It's like some random would say about some Holywood actor that he aged well or that he looks young while his face is all plastic.

On the other hand Messi doesn't give two shits about that and ages gracefully.

In my head he is 100% natural :pique:

Home of Barca Fans