Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Temptation

Journalist : Do you prefer Ronaldo or Messi ?

Alisha Lehmann : "I'm not like other women who will choose Ronaldo for his physique . I love football first and that's why I prefer Messi”

Bootylicious compliment for Leo. My GOAT completing side quests now. :troll:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

🗣️ James Milner (on Lionel Messi):
“I don’t have beef with him. I caught him with a heavy challenge at the camp nou, he wasn’t very happy. I gave him a tap and said ‘are you okay’ and he started shouting ‘burro’ which means donkey.”🇦🇷🐴

Donkeymilner :pique:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1707494384527.jpg
    FB_IMG_1707494384527.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 8

Andresito

Staff member
Loved it when Robbo hit him on the head before we handed him yet another CL humiliation. :lol: :lol:
Temp dawg.. How old are you? Serious question. Jumping at every opportunity to bash Messi, week in week out. What's the point really? Other than trying to troll and provoke.

That said situation, even Robbo said he regrets it. Still you're acting like he did something cool which is embarrassing really. Your hatred towards Messi is obviously bigger than your love towards Liverpool. Guess it's understandable since you're from nowhere near Merseyside.

The Liverpool players you supposedly support have so much respect for Messi, from Robbo to VVD to Klopp, still you act like an unclassy teenager. Ran away quickly from the CR thread after you got your ass handed to you by people you didn't expect. Time to grow up.

soul24rage

The GOAT influence

GF7dqpAXEAANYkd

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Temp dawg.. How old are you? Serious question. Jumping at every opportunity to bash Messi, week in week out. What's the point really? Other than trying to troll and provoke.

That said situation, even Robbo said he regrets it. Still you're acting like he did something cool which is embarrassing really. Your hatred towards Messi is obviously bigger than your love towards Liverpool. Guess it's understandable since you're from nowhere near Merseyside.

The Liverpool players you supposedly support have so much respect for Messi, from Robbo to VVD to Klopp, still you act like an unclassy teenager. Ran away quickly from the CR thread after you got your ass handed to you by people you didn't expect. Time to grow up.

It's my fault Sito, i take all the blame. I should have known that Tempt bro as a diehard Liverpool fan won't let an insult about a Liverpool player uncommented. Don't punish that incredible little dude.

Gnidrologist

People sperging here about scoring ability of GOAT and Chrisi should be reminded that Messi could have been the best midfielder in history too, if had chosen. Ronaldo has exactly zero ability in this area and should already mean he's like tier or two lesser player than him. He is mile away from company of greatest players ever.

Home of Barca Fans