Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

KingLeo10

Maradona is more iconic for Argentina, and will remain that way as the 1st to bring them international fame.

But Messi had the most success with Argentina.

Both have 1 WC win, 1 WC runner-up as captain and main man

Messi has Copa win v Brazil and a couple of runner-ups on pens. Might add another Copa this year

More goals and assists at WC, way more goals for Argentina

Maradona had the higher peak for Argentina (86) but Messi's leadership and performance (10 G + A) in 2022 at age 35 was insane as well

Both are consensus part of football trinity while the only trinity CR7 is part of is the one with Fati and Temp hanging off his sack :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Messis run was more impressive.

Defending way back was utter ]+{^{ compared to today. Maradona had to score with his hand to lead Argentina to win as well.

Andresito

Staff member
Good to see you poking a bit of fun at Ronaldo and being able to take a joke the way it should be.

The boneheaded, autistic Pessimps on this forum could never........which is ironic given the fact that they are the real joke.
The only one who didn't understand the joke was your boy who posted it.

Why you ignoring me in Asian football thread tho

soul24rage

Nah. Take the L. Your mates immediately proved my point correct. :lol:

Don't play to the Messiboi trolls' gallery to save face and win brownie points like a pussy.
What L? I think we are all in agreement that Maradona's run in 86 was more iconic.

I'm just suggesting that it's not a bad idea that you take a break from this forum as you seem to be triggered easily by some posts here. I'm just looking out for the best of you mate.

jamrock

What L? I think we are all in agreement that Maradona's run in 86 was more iconic.

I'm just suggesting that it's not a bad idea that you take a break from this forum as you seem to be triggered easily by some posts here. I'm just looking out for the best of you mate.
Temp is out here handing out imaginary L's to try and make up for all the real one he receives.

Home of Barca Fans