Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

CatalinR10

We all know the real reason is he wanted to avoid the direct duells with Cristiano :pique:

Your pal didn't even win the duel with Neymar who has like 3 games in total for Al Hilal.

GOAL%20-%20Blank%20WEB%20-%20Facebook%20(1).jpg

r1317681_1296x729_16-9.jpg

LMAO.

CatalinR10

Messi said he chose Miami because of family and KDB saying same thing

“You're talking about incredible amounts of money in the last stage of my career, you have to think about that”.

He's talking about getting as much money as possible.

Messi chose the comfort of his family and his. Living in Miami is I don't know how much better than Riad with whatever rules they have there.

Gnidrologist

See Messi’s reasons for choosing Miami
Miami is awesome place to live for a rich guy and US is also better place to finish his legacy. He's rockstar. Nobody cares about smelly arabs in their backwards shithole.
The materialism of some people is insane to forfeit any values. You don't get any upwards mobility by earning 10 mil more in camel backwater and you completely fall off the radar, if you still want to have some recognition, let alone enjoyment of playing alongside with Mohamed, while sheik stares at you sinisterly. Even going back to their childhood club and bringing joy to new generation of fans would be more fun.

malvolio

Miami is awesome place to live for a rich guy and US is also better place to finish his legacy. He's rockstar. Nobody cares about smelly arabs in their backwards shithole.
The materialism of some people is insane to forfeit any values. You don't get any upwards mobility by earning 10 mil more in camel backwater and you completely fall off the radar, if you still want to have some recognition, let alone enjoyment of playing alongside with Mohamed, while sheik stares at you sinisterly. Even going back to their childhood club and bringing joy to new generation of fans would be more fun.
This! I was baffled when Iniesta chose the UAE route after his Japan stint. The fuck would a guy like him play there at 40? Just go play for Rayo Fuentealbilla for a season and call it a day.

Home of Barca Fans