Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

malvolio

Damn, looking at the highlights I thought the video is sped up or something. Ecuador was rapid compared to the shite we're seeing from teams at the Euro.

Maybe it is for the better that Messi got a cold shower this round. Hopefully he wakes up.

soul24rage

Damn, looking at the highlights I thought the video is sped up or something. Ecuador was rapid compared to the shite we're seeing from teams at the Euro.

Maybe it is for the better that Messi got a cold shower this round. Hopefully he wakes up.
Ecuador has physically strong, aggressive and fast players with decent technique. Ecuador has a great young generation that will surely improve as years passes.

People just look at the name of the country and think it'll be an easy game for Argentina, but if people actually see the game that they play, then they will know that they will put a difficult game for you.

CatalinR10

At least he didn't cry :valverde2:

GRsldb_WwAACwj4

On the contrary.

Guy thinks this is a testimonial game or whatever , lmao.

Hardy

He wants to emulate pendu winning his first NT trophy doing absolutely nothing (actually pendu showed up in a couple of games in euro win)

I think they will lose the final though, Uruguay and Colombia look much better

Andresito

Staff member
He looks way too unbothered. Perhaps he feels it's all just smooth sailing until the final where he'll give his all. Not easy to flick a switch like that though, especially when it's going to be a very tough opponent.

Like I said before, I really don't think he'll be at WC26, definitely not as a starting player.

Home of Barca Fans