Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Temptation

prepare yourself for the 2 matches today, you wont see this kind of quality in other tournaments :pique:

They know that but they can't admit it. It's hilarious how trapped Messibois/Messimps are in their narratives. That's their lifelong punishment I guess(apart from lacking the common sense and intellect to distinguish obvious propaganda from facts).

soul24rage

They know that but they can't admit it. It's hilarious how trapped Messibois/Messimps are in their narratives. That's their lifelong punishment I guess(apart from lacking the common sense and intellect to distinguish obvious propaganda from facts).
Messi fans living rent free in your head. :valverde:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

True dude, true.

they will secretly follow every EURO match to enjoy the highest quality of football they can get but then will act like Bolivia vs Paraguay was more interesting 🥸

Andresito

Staff member
Whooo the fuck cares. You and Fati are the only ones asking "muh Copa vs Euros guys??". Of course there are more stars in Europe.

Nobody in the fucking world is losing sleep over "but but is Messi's Copa worth more than Ronaldo's Euro?".

Messi plays in Copa, CR in Euros, your national hero Chhetri in Asia. What can you do about it?

KingLeo10

Whooo the fuck cares. You and Fati are the only ones asking "muh Copa vs Euros guys??". Of course there are more stars in Europe.

Nobody in the fucking world is losing sleep over "but but is Messi's Copa worth more than Ronaldo's Euro?".

Messi plays in Copa, CR in Euros, your national hero Chhetri in Asia. What can you do about it?
Especially when Messi has already been to 2 WC, won 1 WC, and won 2 Golden Balls :lol:

In before the trolls start their frenzied "Euro >>>> WCs" schtick :lol:

soul24rage

Just say: "We, Messibois don't have the IQ to reverse a sentence without visual aids." :mou:

@Rassvet
The visual aid that represents you lot. Living rent free in your head everyday.:valverde:

GRpNaGhbMAUaBMS

Home of Barca Fans