Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Hardy

400m to win the Asian Champions League and cement his legacy.

HBL should move around the continents and become the first player to win every Champions League.

except the fact they will not even play asian champions league

iniestaGOAT

@tjuanmarti
: “Within Barcelona, they’ve noticed one thing though - Leo’s camp doesn’t enquire much about their situation with the league anymore, they’ve noticed them distancing”

GET NEYMAR

DO IT LAPORTA, HE IS THE ONE WE NEED

Porque

except the fact they will not even play asian champions league

AngryPoorLabradorretriever-max-1mb.gif

soul24rage

400m to win the Asian Champions League and cement his legacy.

HBL should move around the continents and become the first player to win every Champions League.
If Barca had won the CL in 17/18, Paulinho would have been the 1st player to win a CL version in 3 continents.

That's why Paulinho is the GOAT

Messigician

🗣️ Within Messi’s camp, there are some people who:

1️⃣ Prefer the Saudi Arabia option due to money

2️⃣ Prefer Barcelona (Leo and his family)

@gerardromero

Messigician

Breaking

Messi's father and brother do NOT want him to return to Barcelona, they are pushing heavily for him to move to Saudi Arabia.

Raketa10

Breaking

Messi's father and brother do NOT want him to return to Barcelona, they are pushing heavily for him to move to Saudi Arabia.

I honestly don't think that his father has any influence on him. We are talking about Messi and not Neymar. Furthermore, he just posted that there is no agreement with any club.

Messigician

Marco van Basten: "In my opinion, I don't understand going to Saudi Arabia just to earn some money. To me, that's just miserable. Messi needs to do the things he loves, he has to be his own boss."

Messigician

Breaking

🚨🗣 @gbsans: "When the media closest to President start to talk about Plan B to Messi, you know that the situation is not looking good."

Porque

Saudi Arabia is not the Saudi Arabia of 5 years ago. No difference in earning oil money in Paris or in Saudi really.

Messi is 36 in 2 months, go to Saudi, have fun with the amigos while prepping for the NT.

Then maybe get loaned back to Barca when we return to the Camp Nou in a few years. This time not as an undisputed starter.

Best for all really.

Home of Barca Fans