Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

soul24rage

Fati does look better physically.

Still don't think his speed of changing of direction is still there yet.

Also, wouldn't mind trying him as a #9 if we can't get Vitor Roque + when we need to rest Lewy.

Rory

Fati the last few weeks has been the most cofident and free movement have seen in him in last couple years.

Could change the mind of the club between now and end of season particularly if no decent offers.

Easily could have had a couple assists and a goal when came on v Osasuna. Granted ten men and more space but thought he has looked better past few games.
Looked far better in this game and past few..

Definitely looked better recently especially against Osasuna. Hopefully this season has just been about getting back to regularly playing, testing the boundaries of his body etc. I've seen a few interviews from different players who've overcome big injury problems and they said to begin with they kept thinking if they move in the same way they used to then they'd get injured again. Michael Owen did a good interview about it. Maybe Fati has been the same this season. He's looked subdued a lot of the time.

Still think having a different profile more used to 1 on 1 and driving down the wing at LW would improve our squad a lot. That profile with Fati could be good. Torres either sold or moved to be Dembele's sub on RW where he should be if Raphinha is sold.

mc_lovin

If we sell Raphina then I sincerely hope we keep Ferran and Fati. May be a bit unpopular around here, but they are fine squad players. I dread the thought of calling up a bunch of B team players again :lol:

JamDav1982

The only position Torres has looked any good this season has been RW really.

Maybe he could stay as back up to Dembele on that side but same with Raphinha is that its a high cost for a back up.

That would only be an option really if no decent offers for him... and then they may even renew him to reduce the amortised cost in that scenario. Can see thm doing same with any player they can.. Kounde, FDJ, Lewa etc.

Even Umtiti may get another 6 year contract to half his salary from 6m odd to 3m a season.

Messigician

🚨🎖| JUST IN: Messi's environment DENIES the news of him agreeing to join Al-Hilal, same goes with Alba and Busquets too. [@ffpolo & @RogerTorello] #fcblive ❌

CatalinR10

FvoBPBPacAAsp4D

My GOAT !

Home of Barca Fans