Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You are out of your element to push this argument even more with labelling Messi as crap that season.

Go educate yourself on Messi in 2013/14.

dude i like you but you have the Kingleo-syndrome

explanation: This syndrome means Fati can't say sth positive about La Pulga. Everytime when i post a positive post about Leo you guys think 'No, that's not possible, he is trying to fool us' :pique:

and i dont want to attack you guys but im sure my knowledge about La pulgi during the years 2007-2016 is higher than from 99% of the users in this forum, i followed every match from him that's why i know every strenght/weakness about him from every season, you guys look only on stats

anyways, i dont want to argue, good ebening to you guys, peace :redbeard:

Windhook

dude i like you but you have the Kingleo-syndrome

explanation: This syndrome means Fati can't say sth positive about La Pulga. Everytime when i post a positive post about Leo you guys think 'No, that's not possible, he is trying to fool us' :pique:

and i dont want to attack you guys but im sure my knowledge about La pulgi during the years 2007-2016 is higher than from 99% of the users in this forum, i followed every match from him that's why i know every strenght/weakness about him from every season, you guys look only on stats

anyways, i dont want to argue, good ebening to you guys, peace :redbeard:
Thanks for liking me, but this is a forum. I can agree/disagree with anyone. Not here to form some brotherhood to like every post of my "friends" or receive it. Simply put my presence in this thread - I don't tolerate baiting/trolling.

bismp

GTRlQSrWUAI-VTz

Goats gonna Goat.
Where is Cristiano? :mou:

Btw I find the obsession with the "year" stats quite weird. Football revolves around seasons, not years. Yet everyone has heard of the 91 goals record, but few actually know that in 2011/12 he scored 73 for Barca alone, which was also a record iirc. And most of the time they mix it up :lol:

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Where is Cristiano? :mou:

Btw I find the obsession with the "year" stats quite weird. Football revolves around seasons, not years. Yet everyone has heard of the 91 goals record, but few actually know that in 2011/12 he scored 73 for Barca alone, which was also a record iirc. And most of the time they mix it up :lol:

He was winning cls while Messi was statpadding against Eibar and Elche :pique:

CatalinR10

Which proves that not even all time year statistics were enough for Messi to win CL in some of those while CR had the luxury of being carried to most of his CL titles by his elite teammates .

Carried to CL by elite all time players

Flopped internationally for ,,goat" standards. But he ain't no goat in the end so it doesn't matter.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Then he went to Juventus who had been in two CL finals in the four years prior and couldn't get out of the QFs, and later to Man Utd where he got kicked out while Real Madrid kept winning CL titles. :mou:

You gotta love Cristiano Ronaldo though. If he had stayed at Real Madrid he probably wins at least a couple of more CL titles, if not three, but due to his own hubris left and self-destructed himself and two other teams :lol: :lol:

Gotta hope for his own sake that at least his money is handled properly considering he also ruined his relationship with Jorge Mendes and hired some amateurs to run his finances and everything he's involved in.

KingLeo10

Can we just ban Fati and finally have this forum free of trolls? :lol:

Tired of this donkey camping in this thread every day leaving some stupid shit.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Which proves that not even all time year statistics were enough for Messi to win CL in some of those while CR had the luxury of being carried to most of his CL titles by his elite teammates .

Carried to CL by elite all time players

Flopped internationally for ,,goat" standards. But he ain't no goat in the end so it doesn't matter.

it proves that he gave 200% to statpad against the small teams, where were the goals against Chelsea in 2012....but 5 goals against Leverkusen :ROFLMAO:
Then he went to Juventus who had been in two CL finals in the four years prior and couldn't get out of the QFs, and later to Man Utd where he got kicked out while Real Madrid kept winning CL titles. :mou:

You gotta love Cristiano Ronaldo though. If he had stayed at Real Madrid he probably wins at least a couple of more CL titles, if not three, but due to his own hubris left and self-destructed himself and two other teams :lol: :lol:

Gotta hope for his own sake that at least his money is handled properly considering he also ruined his relationship with Jorge Mendes and hired some amateurs to run his finances and everything he's involved in.

No no AkDon, winning cls has become too easy for him so he chose a new task with 33 and conquered Italy! Some guys went to a much easier league to eat baguettes but didnt conquer it or scored a knockout stage goal :pique:

Home of Barca Fans