Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Andresito

Staff member
View attachment 10989

'"Cunt" that only used the club for money' merchants in the mud.

He got this done after 2022 as well because the AFA badge has the 3rd World Cup Star.

I still can't get why people can't understand that you can love a club, whilst still expecting that club to pay you what you think you are worth.

He clearly is a massive cule and always will be and I look forward to the day he comes back as an ambassador.
Tbh I don't think Messi himself was involved in wages, bonuses etc. Like at all.

It would be logical that the greatest player of all time is approached by some hotshot lawyer who says, "dawg, let me negotiate the best deal possible without you having to think about that". His father then represents Leo to protect his interests.

That's why he's been paid like the best player in the world would, basically his market value, and not on a discount just because he loves the club. It's all business.

soul24rage

View attachment 10989

'"Cunt" that only used the club for money' merchants in the mud.

He got this done after 2022 as well because the AFA badge has the 3rd World Cup Star.

I still can't get why people can't understand that you can love a club, whilst still expecting that club to pay you what you think you are worth.

He clearly is a massive cule and always will be and I look forward to the day he comes back as an ambassador.
People who say something like that don't know what they are talking about.

Windhook

I said it before - CR7 will definitely play at 2026 WC. Roger Milla played for Cameroon at 42 in 1994 WC, even scored a goal (the record for the oldest player), so it's no phenomenal accomplishment. Especially in our longevity era of football.

I can tell Cristiano will return to European club football summer of 2025 to prepare for this final attempt at winning 2026 WC. I'd bet on AC Milan taking him.

MontenegrinCuler

I said it before - CR7 will definitely play at 2026 WC. Roger Milla played for Cameroon at 42 in 1994 WC, even scored a goal (the record for the oldest player), so it's no phenomenal accomplishment. Especially in our longevity era of football.

I can tell Cristiano will return to European club football summer of 2025 to prepare for this final attempt at winning 2026 WC. I'd bet on AC Milan taking him.
Yeah, he said on that CL ceremony he could play there again. Prolly something behind that

soul24rage

There goes Portugal's chances of winning the WC :mou:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I hope Leo will play so he prove us he can win big titles without worldclass players who carry him, like Cristiano showed in 2016 :pique:

Cristiano will 100% play but not every match, probably every second game or as a super-sub :okay:

soul24rage

I hope Leo will play so he prove us he can win big titles without worldclass players who carry him, like Cristiano showed in 2016 :pique:

Cristiano will 100% play but not every match, probably every second game or as a super-sub :okay:
"like Cristiano showed in 2016"

FvOhLBPWAAAdO-j

GTuMB8uWcAA0CO0

Home of Barca Fans