Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Andresito

Staff member
Question is how much he trusts his abilities and what type of effect he thinks he can have at Barca. Remember we play at Montjuic next season. Won't be the same feeling.

There are two scenarios for him to consider:
1. He's good enough to elevate the team, to win trophies to add to his tally and help us get further in Europe. He'll get recognition from the fans and satisfaction like the pre PSG days he's been missing since leaving (apart from Argentina). Won't carry us like the old days but will certainly be a big help. The good ending.

2. He's going to need a lot of help from his teammates. Signing him will be like signing Raphinha. He'll have ups and downs, will be criticized for not perfoming well enough. We won't be competitive for trophies and the return will be negative for all parts including the last memory we'll have of him. A sad end to the story.

iniestaGOAT

Question is how much he trusts his abilities and what type of effect he thinks he can have at Barca. Remember we play at Montjuic next season. Won't be the same feeling.

There are two scenarios for him to consider:
1. He's good enough to elevate the team, to win trophies to add to his tally and help us get further in Europe. He'll get recognition from the fans and satisfaction like the pre PSG days he's been missing since leaving (apart from Argentina). Won't carry us like the old days but will certainly be a big help. The good ending.

2. He's going to need a lot of help from his teammates. Signing him will be like signing Raphinha. He'll have ups and downs, will be criticized for not perfoming well enough. We won't be competitive for trophies and the return will be negative for all parts including the last memory we'll have of him. A sad end to the story.

HE JUST NEEDS TO ACCEPT BEING BENCHED AND SUBBED

NO MORE PLAYING 90 MINS WALKING AROUND DOING NOTHING

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Everyone has their own metric for happiness but I have the feeling Leo & his nuclear family target a return for that

From a sporting & marketing perspective, immense. Return of the king and a protagonist to push that attacking third that was very much one dimensional this season. He’ll play at the head of a midfield diamond behind Levy -combined with a better LW to compliment Dembele, I think a lot of goals will be scored

khaled_a_d

Talent and hard work.

And I guess it's unpopular to name it, but the growth hormones certainly made him superhuman.

Messi isn't the only player to get growth hormones as a kid tbh.
It is a nice theory, but far from "certainly". Not sure if you meant it literally.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Talent and hard work.

And I guess it's unpopular to name it, but the growth hormones certainly made him superhuman.

I mean more than anything else it made him look normal instead of looking like a slightly bigger version of Hasbullah lol

Home of Barca Fans