Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

delancey

HE JUST NEEDS TO ACCEPT BEING BENCHED AND SUBBED

NO MORE PLAYING 90 MINS WALKING AROUND DOING NOTHING
Even if he does not press, once he gets the ball, he either enables other players to score or has an attempt at scoring himself.

Some individuals do not realize how an almost 40 year old Messi is more dangerous than a majority of footballers today. The most complete player of all time, and we would be fortunate to have him playing for us.

Besides, our attack is almost always from the wings. I mean, I was quite surprised how poorly Españyol read the game, considering how predictable our game is. Messi solves that problem, as we will have a CAM who will feed our players balls centrally. Unpredictability, free kicks, assists, goals, and entertainment.

Just what Xavi needs. ;)

ajnotkeith

Even if he does not press, once he gets the ball, he either enables other players to score or has an attempt at scoring himself.

Some individuals do not realize how an almost 40 year old Messi is more dangerous than a majority of footballers today. The most complete player of all time, and we would be fortunate to have him playing for us.

Besides, our attack is almost always from the wings. I mean, I was quite surprised how poorly Españyol read the game, considering how predictable our game is. Messi solves that problem, as we will have a CAM who will feed our players balls centrally. Unpredictability, free kicks, assists, goals, and entertainment.

Just what Xavi needs. ;)
Hell no. Keep Messi away from the club.

Our attack is pretty bad but our defense and pressing is great. Don't compromise that, just try and add different attackers who can keep some kind of work rate standard and not compromise the structure.

The most effective press is a team press. If one or two guys stop pressing the whole thing is pointless.

Ferran/Gavi/Fati/Kounde etc put them on the block to fund some new attackers and midfielders but no Messi!!!

Home of Barca Fans