Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

jamrock

Ronaldo defence post below

I think CR might be getting a bit too much shit on here, as you'd expect on a Barca forum of course.

I agree he's not as talented as the others but he's had an incredible longevity being a terrific goalscorer. And it's not a longevity like say Scholes, Milner och Joaquin who just keeps playing at a good level, but CR was always at the top in his prime years scoring goals and winning titles. Also compare it to Mbappe who has been one of the worlds best for many years now and scored a lot of goals but his legacy is still just winning that WC, otherwise his career is mostly irrelevant, so it's not only about scoring goals either.

There are possibly even more players ahead of CR when comparing prime to prime than the holy trinity, but that would only be for a couple of seasons, then they are overtaken by CR.

CR was a limited player but he did the absolute most of it and reached his maximum level and kept it for a loong time (compare it to likes of Dinho and Neymar). CR absolutely milked his talent dry so there are no questions about what he could or couldn't do, it's all on paper.

That's why I think CR is definitely top 4 and maybe top 3 depending on what you want to compare. Maradona played like a third of the amount of minutes Messi and Ronaldo played, so you could even consider coked up Maradona one of those 'what could've been'. But at the same time you don't hear peers describing CR the way they do Maradona, Pele or Messi.
Very "well said" non sense lol.

As per usual.

Top 3 😂 😂 😂 i

Andresito

Staff member
Very "well said" non sense lol.

As per usual.

Top 3 😂 😂 😂 i
I see you've been acting a lot more like a dumbass lately. Seems like you've been coming out of your shell more since Jammy not here to give you your daily beating.

All these one liners without refuting the claims you're referring to, often without quoting too so as to not get caught. I've noticed it in multiple threads.
Do better.

jamrock

I see you've been acting a lot more like a dumbass lately. Seems like you've been coming out of your shell more since Jammy not here to give you your daily beating.

All these one liners without refuting the claims you're referring to, often without quoting too so as to not get caught. I've noticed it in multiple threads.
Do better.
Lol whatever you said some nonsense period.

Like i said "well said" nothingness, your typical post

Deal with it.

Ronaldo top 3.

Pele born today wouldn't be up there with Messi.

If Messi went back to when Pele played, he would still be the best.

Use the ignore bottom more instead of having some backbone and standing up for something as a "mod" at least barcaman is clear about who he is and what he believes in lol.

Typical nonsense or nothingness post from you.

Home of Barca Fans