Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

jamrock

Clearly the Argentina vs Spain game needs to be at the completed camp nou.

It's the only way Spain will play at the stadium.

Then their needs to be a miami vs Barcelona game, where he switches team at half time.

Maybe a statue, but that gets sticky, because then we'll me saying what's up with Xavi and Iniesta

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

The real dream would be for messi to be 10 years younger again. This kind of talent and personality are extremely rare. he is a one off. and even if we were lucky enough to see him in all his glory for so many years, I still feel it wasn't enough.

Hopefully in 20 years we will be saying the same thing about yamal

companyofcules

Hopefully in 20 years we will be saying the same thing about yamal
No chance, he can statpad, win more, but I don't think there will be a debate.
Maybe as the greatest for FCB if he wins 10 UCL and 15 La ligas.
I don't see it. Can't see him flooring half a team.
But building a cult of personality for Messi is as stupid as third world low IQ as it can get. lol People should have the chance to be better, he is not a god. All this virgins need to stop sacking him 24/7.
But Yamal isn't that man and probably the next Messi will play for Real since Barcelona is run by blind idiots that lost every generational talent since Messi and Neymar.
Before that they were known to have an eye for them but had no money to keep them. Now they all went to Real, Chelsea, City, PSG for 10 years.

Last edited:

MontenegrinCuler

Haven't watched him since Copa, tuned on this match to see how he's doing and omg...

In awe of this guy. How fucking good is he? He turned a tense 2-2 match into a generational 6-2 spanking in 30 minutes. Hat trick and a wonderful pre assist for that 3rd goal.

Unreachable. GOAT.

Maradona37

That majestic pass to Alba for the cross in shows why I hate goal and assist stats. This guy could have hundreds more 'assists' if you count very key actions in a goal, even if they are not one of the final two players before the ball crosses the line.

This guy makes a mockery of the obsession with stats, whereas certain 'other' players are vastly overrated due to it.

Too easy for this absolute genius.

soul24rage

A great performance from the GOAT

1. Back to Back hattrick

2. First ever player to become the all time top scorer for 2 clubs and national team

GaSsXmcWkAQzM5Q

3. Led his team to a record MLS Single Season Points in history

GaSq3ZFXIAEtZ1W

4. Led his team to the 2025 FIFA Club World Cup

GaS4Gm5WMAA3qcL

5. Most importantly, making a fan's dream come true

THE GOAT

GaS7dx6X0AA623T

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans