Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

AKS99

Just play for free and not an undisputed starter. Problem solved. He can retire at barca, have his family here and still be rich for 10 lives.
Why would anyone want to start the best player in the world when you have likes of Dembele and Raphina. This forum is hilarious

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
400m a season from the Saudis... of course he's going to take that. That's a sick amount of money :oops:

Messi983

They will still give him that money in two years if he wants to go there. I don't think that's his priority now though.

But maybe I'm wrong, who wouldn't want to play in a top 5 league in the world? :crbust:

raskolnikov

Wish Diego was alive to see this. Would have loved to see his take on it all. Plus Napoli winning the league.

Enjoy the program mate.
Weirdly enough, him being gone releases some of the burden players probably felt. Especially for Argentina. You can imagine his response after the Saudi loss.

Temptation

Weirdly enough, him being gone releases some of the burden players probably felt. Especially for Argentina. You can imagine his response after the Saudi loss.
Well then the players are mentally soft af. English press is 10X worse than that with the overhyping and pressure.

khaled_a_d

They will still give him that money in two years if he wants to go there. I don't think that's his priority now though.

But maybe I'm wrong, who wouldn't want to play in a top 5 league in the world?

You never know with those countries.
Messi right now is more appealing because of his world cup performances, CR7 still there, the royal family deciding to invest heavily in their entertainment sector.
But truth is, sometimes those plans change, and appeal also change. Already happened before as they were trying to invest in some other sport teams in Arab leagues but then decided to move on.

Home of Barca Fans