Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

CatalinR10

Let's hope The UNDISPUTED GOAT , the World Cup winner and MVP , the 7 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 5 times playmaker of the year , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade , MVP in World Cup/Copa America/Finalissima/U20WC/Olympics , and 2 times Laureus award scores against Strasbourg.

@Pedro

@KingLeo10

@Vilarrubi

@malvolio

@DonAK

@bismp

@soul24rage

@JohnN

CatalinR10

Let's hope The UNDISPUTED GOAT , the World Cup winner and MVP , the 7 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 5 times playmaker of the year , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade , MVP in World Cup/Copa America/Finalissima/U20WC/Olympics , and 2 times Laureus award scores against Strasbourg.

@Pedro

@KingLeo10

@Vilarrubi

@malvolio

@DonAK

@bismp

@soul24rage

@JohnN
Job done.

soul24rage

- Scoring the league title winning goal to help the club with a historic and record-breaking 11th time
- The all-time top scorer in the Europe’s top 5 leagues with 496 goals
- The most decorated player in football history, alongside Dani Alves, with a total of 43 trophies

My GOAT

FxKTiOtWAAMVg2Z

AKS99

Time to equal Dani Alves's record as the player with the most trophy in football history.
More trophies than Alves unless you insist on counting the Sao Paulo state league title Alves won a few years ago which has no value at all in this era of football

AKS99

Does the copa Catalunya count?
I don't think it should and it hasn't been counted in the widely reported 43 figure for Messi.

Also not sure why people count the youth World Cup and the olympics but Messi and Alves have won both of those once so I guess it evens out.

Home of Barca Fans