Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Kul_z

Cringeworthy Messi propoganda. Crying about a player not adding to his assist numbers. Such a childish insecure fanbase! Mbappe is the main man and deservingly so.

Messi has been dogshit in the Uber Eats League. :lol:

Just get on with it.
Messi was by far the best player in that shit league while walking and scratching his balls. Check the stats. Meanwhile, our man already experienced the crowd chanting his name at montjuic stadium during coldplay concert.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No matter whether he returns or not, he deserves a final goodbye at Camp Nou when it re-opens even if it is a testimonial one-off game.

I don't give a fuck about whether Laporta need to suck him off and throw Pique in some dungeon to do it but get it done.

DonAK

Sounds like he won't return to us anyway as his entourage have said he'll decide his future this week with us yet to make an offer to him.

soul24rage

Sounds like he won't return to us anyway as his entourage have said he'll decide his future this week with us yet to make an offer to him.
Yeah kinda expected this especially since La Liga is very stringent with FFP and Messi doesn't want to go through summer 2021 again.

Unpopular predicament, but I can see Messi re-signing with PSG despite everything that has happened. Pretty sure he wants to compete at the Copa 24 and being in Europe will help him to do that.

Shame really as I wanted him back at Barca again with Busi and Alba leaving the club.

DonAK

Still think he has a year left in his tank. Would be a shame if he wastes it in Saudi Arabia or wherever.

Plus we badly need a bit of spark in offence.
Yeah kinda expected this especially since La Liga is very stringent with FFP and Messi doesn't want to go through summer 2021 again.

Unpopular predicament, but I can see Messi re-signing with PSG despite everything that has happened. Pretty sure he wants to compete at the Copa 24 and being in Europe will help him to do that.

Shame really as I wanted him back at Barca again with Busi and Alba leaving the club.

Would be a shame if he joins that Saudi club or Miami. Would be kinda cool to see him in one of the Milan clubs IMO.

soul24rage

Would be a shame if he joins that Saudi club or Miami. Would be kinda cool to see him in one of the Milan clubs IMO.
I agree. Even though it's his right and he deserves it after he completed football, I hope he doesn't go to Saudi or Miami as I feel he still has something to give at the highest level.

I always advocated him to go to Inter Milan if Barca is not able to and he can form a great partnership with Lautaro Martinez. Too bad Inter is just as bankrupt as we are.

KingLeo10

He should just go to Inter Miami and chill.

Man has 0 to prove; I don't want him lingering around other clubs besides Barcelona in Europe.

Messigician

Xavi: "Messi's return? It's difficult to put yourself in the shoes of a player who has won everything. It's difficult, isn't it? I don't know what doubts he could have. Maybe that it's already another project, that Busi and Jordi are leaving... I don't know, I'm not in his head."

Dayum

Home of Barca Fans